Obama Plays to a near empty house

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
When I watched this earlier today I noticed something was odd; the background sound and the responses from the visible audience don’t align with the visual as presented.

Watch. When President Obama is speaking there’s almost no visible reaction; but something more… LISTEN ! There’s almost no audible audience response… it just seems weird.

The media have always covered for the Manchurian lightbringer, so we knew something was off when we first watched the Obama presentation. Thanks to twitter video we now know what that something was:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1054555418343616512[/TWITTER]

Wow – The Bloom is Really Off The Ruse…

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Contrast that to the insanely large crowd at Trumps' Houston rally yesterday.

Tranny is going to run out of foam for her mouth.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Barry had 8 years and very little accomplishments. Unless you consider single handedly doubling our national debt an accomplishment. He's the Mt. Rushmore of debt.

He was never big on solutions. Just blame everyone else for his failures and shortcomings.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Barry had 8 years and very little accomplishments. Unless you consider single handedly doubling our national debt an accomplishment. He's the Mt. Rushmore of debt.

He was never big on solutions. Just blame everyone else for his failures and shortcomings.

If he hadn't been in Politics, he'd have been on welfare.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Contrast that to the insanely large crowd at Trumps' Houston rally yesterday.

Tranny is going to run out of foam for her mouth.

That's a great business idea - "Prog Foam". For when they start running dry from screaming and throwing themselves on the floor. Comes in three tasty flavors!

Hijinx

When I watched this earlier today I noticed something was odd; the background sound and the responses from the visible audience don’t align with the visual as presented.

Watch. When President Obama is speaking there’s almost no visible reaction; but something more… LISTEN ! There’s almost no audible audience response… it just seems weird.

The media have always covered for the Manchurian lightbringer, so we knew something was off when we first watched the Obama presentation. Thanks to twitter video we now know what that something was:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1054555418343616512[/TWITTER]

Wow – The Bloom is Really Off The Ruse…

It looks like a movie where they close in the crowd to make it look larger.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am trying to get progs to buy my fake product. The flavors would be kale, kombucha, and avocado toast. All organic and locally sourced, of course.

Be sure to add "Fair Trade Compliant", "No GMO", "Gluten Free" and "Vegan".

BOP

The jist of Obama's speech: "I, I, I, me, me, me" no less than 92 times, according to one source I read (newsmax, I think). You're welcome for saving you 40 minutes of self-aggrandizing.

I really miss Obama. I miss the respect for the office and his general class. I'd even prefer Bush to the soulless, morally challenged coward we have now.