So you can be freaky if you are not famous ?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Silverman says this was at a time when the two were letting their "freak flags fly" at a younger age. The comedienne says that C.K. failed to realize he could no longer ask younger female comics to watch him masturbate once he became famous due to the power dynamic.

"Once he became powerful, even within just his [comedy] community, he felt like he was the same person, but the dynamic was different and it was not OK," Silverman said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37457/sarah-silverman-admits-she-gave-louis-ck-consent-paul-bois

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Doesn't every guy do this?

Yeah, I didn't think so either...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So now adult consent is wrong?

NO, once you are famous, asking your female friends if you can toss off in front of them is
.... because somehow being a famous comedian or other person gives you some 'power' over others

I could see some power dynamic if you were a boss or supervisor .... but just 2 'friends' :confused:

but then I've never felt the need to ask of my female friends ... here do you mind watching me while I jerk it

I am fairly sure that would end the friendship .....

BOP

NO, once you are famous, asking your female friends if you can toss off in front of them is
.... because somehow being a famous comedian or other person gives you some 'power' over others

I could see some power dynamic if you were a boss or supervisor .... but just 2 'friends' :confused:

but then I've never felt the need to ask of my female friends ... here do you mind watching me while I jerk it

I've never seen any of our resident lefties ask permission, but that hasn't stopped any of them from jerking off on the forums.

nutz

Isn’t that what happened with one of the Hollywood execs.....The story was she felt humiliated because she sat and watched on his yacht, but waited years to tell..:eyebrow:

black dog

Free America
Isn’t that what happened with one of the Hollywood execs.....The story was she felt humiliated because she sat and watched on his yacht, but waited years to tell..:eyebrow:

Most likey a short story, so no reason to tell back then.

Clem72

The careers of less famous comics are often dependant on more well known comics. If you watched Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn (who btw dated Silverman for years and launched her career) you would be familiar with this as they told a million stories about how they got their breaks, or how they paid it forward by getting new comics gigs at the Comedy Store or Carolines. It was almost always the same story, they worked #### gigs for years and then a famous comic gave them a break (on tour with them, in a movie with them, or just getting them into a famous club).

Hijinx

The careers of less famous comics are often dependant on more well known comics. If you watched Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn (who btw dated Silverman for years and launched her career) you would be familiar with this as they told a million stories about how they got their breaks, or how they paid it forward by getting new comics gigs at the Comedy Store or Carolines. It was almost always the same story, they worked #### gigs for years and then a famous comic gave them a break (on tour with them, in a movie with them, or just getting them into a famous club).

Colin Quinn, I wonder what she watched him do.?