The migrant paradox

PsyOps

Pixelated
I watched one of the migrants interviewed and here's what he said:

"It's very hard because, the heat from the sun is getting us tired but, we're warriors, and we got to get to the place we got to get. Ya know, we gonna fight. We gonna keep on going. We're not gonna stop."

So they are warriors. They're going to fight to get to this country.

Now, note in many of the images and videos show these people bearing the flags of the countries they came from; yet they're leaving those countries they're so proud of to come here; yet they aren't carrying American flags.

They are warriors and gonna fight to get here; but they refuse be those same fighting warriors to right the wrongs in their own countries they are supposedly proud of.

:shrug:

This_person

Not much of a paradox. The conditions in their home country are reportedly pretty bad, so they left (I see no problem with that other than a complete lack of responsibility they are demonstrating). However, when they crossed into Guatemala their problem was solved. When they invaded Mexico, their problem was solved. So, why the need to come here?

Ok, maybe they really want the great advantages of the United States (who doesn't?). So, why not stop off at any of the embassies/consulates along the way and come in legally, based on the reported conditions they are leaving?

There's no paradox, unless we are to believe the cover story of poor women and children fleeing for their safety. THAT is pure falsehood.

This is an invasion, pure and simple, as you state with warriors coming bearing a separate nation's flag and vowing to fight their way in (as if they have some entitlement to come here). That can be accurately called nothing other than an invasion.

Salmon

Why disparage people after a better life? We have plenty of room in this country. Several states like Kentucky and Tennessee are sparsely populated.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why disparage people after a better life? We have plenty of room in this country.

We have laws, facilities and processes in place for people to apply for entry in to this country. Been that way for a long time. ;-)

MiddleGround

Why disparage people after a better life? We have plenty of room in this country. Several states like Kentucky and Tennessee are sparsely populated.

Did you sign up to host any of these "warriors?" How many?

If not... your opinion has no leg to stand on when defending these people. They could have a "better life" in Guatamala, Mexico, anywhere else actually :coffee:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

They can build a better life in their own country. We have a system to LEGALLY bring in over a million immigrants a year. Go and apply. When we are ready for you, we will let you know. Short of that, they are breaking our laws. We don't need any additional lawbreakers, we have plenty of the home grown variety. YW

Are you suggesting they are going to be healthy, safe and happy in tent cities in the rural areas of Kentucky and Tennessee?

This_person

But do you agree there’s room?

Let's ask the citizens who are homeless if there is room. Let's ask the citizens who remain in need of jobs if there is room in the job market.

Just for information, there are about 155 people per square mile in Tennessee, and about 200 people per square mile in Honduras. I'm not really seeing the huge advantage we have in "room". But, if I'm going to find room, board, jobs, etc., for people, I'm going to choose citizens of the United States first.

Wouldn't you?

glhs837

Power with Control
Looked for articles about why Honduras is a shi$hole. Seems it's all our fault. So that's why we should dispatch a lot of aircraft to welcome those guys who think that it's okay to leave you wife and kids behind in said ####hole while you march across two countries to get here. Well, except for those guys who brought thier wives and kids to put on the front line between themselves and the Mexican police..... cuase that's how I care for my wife and kids, puxhing them up against a gate so the police have no choice but to open the gate so me and my 4,000 buddies dont crush my wife and kids against that gate.........

Sorry, pretty sure these values are incompatible with life here in America....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Canada has plenty of room. I checked.

Keep the herd corralled and moving north until they reach the land of the maple leaf.

jrt_ms1995

Why don't they simply kill the people making ####holes of their own nations? :shrug:

Note: seriously; no sarcasm intended.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I looked, and MD has almost three times the population density as Honduras. So, no, there's no room. Hell, even IL has almost 1.5 times the population density.

So..plenty of room in Honduras. More than here.

As an aside...I've looked at private properties in Honduras and boy howdy can you buy some gorgeous land cheap there! The reliability of local utilities is not so good, but I'm used to operating an off-grid island club, so that does not concern me.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
no mexicans.jpg

Hijinx

Well I am watching all sorts of stories and rumors about this migration.

How did it start? Who put out the word? Hey!! We are walking to the U.S. anybody want to come along?
Then I see pictures of them walking. Photo-ops? As I also see picture of them riding a flat bed truck and loading into a box trailer.

Then I read 2,000 turned back and right after that the figure went from 2,000 left walking to 10,000.Where did the other 8,000 come from, and how did they catch up?
Then I read that Mexico has them stopped, but they beat back the police and kept coming.
Is that what is going to happen here? Do they intend to beat back the police, border patrol and ICE?
If they do it could get ugly.

I am confused by the news reports, but I do feel one thing is true. The kids and women will be used as shields and the "JOURNALISTS in this country have already written up the stories of Trumps military atrocities against these poor refugees.