Soros bomb "threat"

This_person

On Tuesday morning, The Associated Press reported law enforcement officials had confirmed that the device found at Soros’s home was a bomb with explosive powder. A law enforcement source that spoke with The Associated Press anonymously said the package “had the components” of an explosive device and was not a “hoax device.”

Maybe not a hoax device, but the fact that it didn't work and the left REALLY needs to have a story where the right is as bad as the left (see: Pelosi mobbed) tells me this is a hoax.

This_person

And now, as if to PROVE it is a setup made to look like the right attacking the left, right before election time, CNN/Obama/Clinton all got the same package. Why, it's almost as if it was coordinated to time right out with the election, to show it's really the right not the left doing the things the left do.

MSN said:
In a statement, the Secret Service said it “has intercepted two suspicious packages addressed to Secret Service protectees,” who were identified as Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama.

The device addressed to Mrs. Clinton in Westchester County was found late on Tuesday by a Secret Service employee who screens mail for her, the statement said. The package addressed to Mr. Obama was intercepted by Secret Service personnel in Washington, D.C. early on Wednesday.

“The packages were immediately identified during routine mail screening procedures as potential explosive devices and were appropriately handled as such,” the statement said. “The protectees did not receive the packages nor were they at risk of receiving them.”

The statement said the agency had “initiated a full scope criminal investigation that will leverage all available federal, state, and local resources to determine the source of the packages and identify those responsible.”

Also on Wednesday morning, CNN’s offices in Manhattan were evacuated after a suspicious package was found.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And now, as if to PROVE it is a setup made to look like the right attacking the left, right before election time, CNN/Obama/Clinton all got the same package. Why, it's almost as if it was coordinated to time right out with the election, to show it's really the right not the left doing the things the left do.

Wouldn't be the first hoax the left performed for the public.

Almost every Racist, Anti-Semetic or anti-immigrant action news item of late has turned out to be a hoax.

Add this one too.

stgislander

PREMO Member
At this point, the perpetrator(s) being a left-wing crazy makes as much sense as a right-wing crazy.

PsyOps

Pixelated

It does have the indications that it came from the same person/people. As to whether it was politically motivated... anyone jumping to these conclusions is just making a fool of themselves through their own political motives. It very well could be a terrorist group testing our mail system to high level people.

This_person

It does have the indications that it came from the same person/people. As to whether it was politically motivated... anyone jumping to these conclusions is just making a fool of themselves through their own political motives. It very well could be a terrorist group testing our mail system to high level people.

So, you'd pick a billionaire who funds leftists causes, the last president, and the last Dem nominee? And, while all reportedly (key word) have explosives in them, NONE of them go off?

Keep in mind, the "blue wave" has dissipated for the most part, and much of the reason is given to the violent actions on the left turning people away. #Walkaway and all that.

How does a good Alinskyite handle such a thing?

They would create a situation where the other side is just as bad or worse, creating a situation where people who would leave the left just to not support that behavior turn back to the left since the right is just as bad (reportedly). After all, this wasn't sent to Fox, it was sent to CNN. It wasn't sent to Condoleezza Rice, but to HRC. It wasn't sent to the Koch's, it was sent to Soros. It "must" be the right doing it, right? So, might as well turn back to the left, walkawayers. Time to energize yourself again, since the right was caught up on the "energized voter" polls!

This is transparent as glass, and my guess is it will work. No one gets hurt, reputations are damaged, "anything to win" prevails.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So, you'd pick a billionaire who funds leftists causes, the last president, and the last Dem nominee? And, while all reportedly (key word) have explosives in them, NONE of them go off?

Keep in mind, the "blue wave" has dissipated for the most part, and much of the reason is given to the violent actions on the left turning people away. #Walkaway and all that.

How does a good Alinskyite handle such a thing?

They would create a situation where the other side is just as bad or worse, creating a situation where people who would leave the left just to not support that behavior turn back to the left since the right is just as bad (reportedly). After all, this wasn't sent to Fox, it was sent to CNN. It wasn't sent to Condoleezza Rice, but to HRC. It wasn't sent to the Koch's, it was sent to Soros. It "must" be the right doing it, right? So, might as well turn back to the left, walkawayers. Time to energize yourself again, since the right was caught up on the "energized voter" polls!

This is transparent as glass, and my guess is it will work. No one gets hurt, reputations are damaged, "anything to win" prevails.

If you're asking me to get inside the sick mind of someone who would do something like this and tell you how I'd do it, I don't have an answer for you. This isn't even remotely something I could ever conjure up.

If you want to believe this is a left-wing diversion to make it look like someone on the right is doing this, believe me I have already thought about that. This knocked the caravan off the radar, because it didn't seem to be working. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Soros was behind it. If this is true, they better be good at covering their tracks.

But, I'm just not willing to assume anything when we know so little about it. I am not going to stick any opinion out there only to find out I'm wrong. There are crazies on both sides that I can imagine this happening. I can also imagine this being Islamic terrorists testing our mail system.

Hijinx

It's pretty stupid really.
No way any of these people pick up their own mail.

So whoever sent it knew it would be discovered.
Potential explosive.---------Maybe if you took a blow torch to it.
These things won't explode and whoever sent it was sending a message

Who they are ,and what message is the question.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it wasn't a leftie stirring up trouble right before the election.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Bomber Sends Explosives To Hillary, Obama, Soros, Holder. Leftists Blame Trump. Right-Wingers Claim False Flag. Everything Is Terrible.

Yet the parallel responses of some on the Left and Right has been wildly disheartening, to say the least. The proper response to political violence isn’t to blame those who aren’t responsible for political violence — Bernie Sanders wasn’t responsible for the Congressional baseball shootings despite his anti-Republican rhetoric, nor was Barack Obama responsible for the targeting of Dallas police officers despite his critiques of supposedly systemic police racism. Yet some on the Left blamed President Trump and Republicans more broadly for the bombing attempts.

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/1055088279534686208[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1055126342801469440[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/1055137898033483782[/TWITTER]

We don’t know who sent these bombs. But what we do know is that the rush to blame the other side of the political aisle for acts of violence condemned by everyone is actually a demonization technique that makes such attacks more likely. Castigating your political opposition as evil enough to bomb public officials gives heart to people who believe that political opposition must be fought with violence. Not only that, it makes attempts to censor speech that much more likely — after all, if speech can this easily promote violence, don’t we have to curtail speech in order to prevent such violence?

We’re living in an increasingly ugly time. That ugliness will only be exacerbated, not alleviated, by attempts to point fingers without evidence, blaming convenient political targets for acts of individual evil.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Attachments

• package.JPG
    package.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 142

This_person

If you're asking me to get inside the sick mind of someone who would do something like this and tell you how I'd do it, I don't have an answer for you. This isn't even remotely something I could ever conjure up.

If you want to believe this is a left-wing diversion to make it look like someone on the right is doing this, believe me I have already thought about that. This knocked the caravan off the radar, because it didn't seem to be working. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Soros was behind it. If this is true, they better be good at covering their tracks.

But, I'm just not willing to assume anything when we know so little about it. I am not going to stick any opinion out there only to find out I'm wrong. There are crazies on both sides that I can imagine this happening. I can also imagine this being Islamic terrorists testing our mail system.

I think that the mail-testing is possible, but highly unlikely. Could it be a fanatic? Of course. I am going with the common sense likelihood.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Every single recipient of the bomb packages — Soros, Obama, Clinton, Wasserman-Schultz, Holder, CNN — has been a target of Trump’s vicious comments at his raucous rallies

That right there is EXACTLY the narrative that a false flag operation would be designed to foster and support. Perfectly.