Of Course They Are Mentaly Ill

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Professor Miroslav Djordjevic told Canada's National Post that, for the first time in his long career as a world-renowned surgeon, people who have had sex change operations are coming to him to have them reversed, a procedure that is not just expensive but very painful.

"Those wishing the reversal," Djordjevic told the National Post, "have spoken to him about crippling levels of depression following their transition and in some cases even contemplated suicide."

'NEW TABOO?' Surgeon Says Sex Change Regret Is 'On The Rise' – But No One's Talking About It

Hijinx

Professor Miroslav Djordjevic told Canada's National Post that, for the first time in his long career as a world-renowned surgeon, people who have had sex change operations are coming to him to have them reversed, a procedure that is not just expensive but very painful.

"Those wishing the reversal," Djordjevic told the National Post, "have spoken to him about crippling levels of depression following their transition and in some cases even contemplated suicide."

'NEW TABOO?' Surgeon Says Sex Change Regret Is 'On The Rise' – But No One's Talking About It

They threaten suicide if the Doc's don't cut it off then they threaten suicide if they don't put it back on.
What do they think the doc does with it?
Do they think he freezes it in case they change their mind. (maybe they should).

World renowned?? Maybe in the dick removal business, but I never heard of him. It's expensive and painful.
He should add that it never works right again. It's just something to piss through.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The same people demanding we accept the science that allegedly concludes global warming is real are the same people demanding we reject the science that proves that you are born a certain gender.

I don't care what anyone does with their bodies. You want to cut your body up to fit how you feel, that's your business. But when you have a penis and testicles and have them replaced with female anatomy you're still going to be left with chromosomes and DNA that defines you as a male. There is no escaping that fact. No matter how hard you try to change that, you can't.

With that in mind, it doesn't surprise me at all that this creates a mental battle that would result in depression and other mental disorders. You're trying to defy nature.

officeguy

With that in mind, it doesn't surprise me at all that this creates a mental battle that would result in depression and other mental disorders. You're trying to defy nature.

The mental problem exists before they ever do anything physical to their body. The mental problem continues to exist after they mutilate their body. The underlying thery of 'gender dysphoria' is simply wrong. This is not like electricity where you have a motor that doesn't run right because you hooked up a phase backwards. The brain just doesn't work like that, the 'mismatch' between biological gender and mind is not what creates the mental disease. The mental disease is what creates the unhappiness with ones physical appearance.

Hijinx

The mental problem exists before they ever do anything physical to their body. The mental problem continues to exist after they mutilate their body. The underlying thery of 'gender dysphoria' is simply wrong. This is not like electricity where you have a motor that doesn't run right because you hooked up a phase backwards. The brain just doesn't work like that, the 'mismatch' between biological gender and mind is not what creates the mental disease. The mental disease is what creates the unhappiness with ones physical appearance.

Exactly.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I agree. Having the sex change surgery will exacerbate their mental battle because they will realize there's no turning back. My point is, nature dictates what we are, not our emotions or desires to be something else. Now, I'm not in the heads of these people to know their struggles. I have real sympathy for that, but don't understand it, and would never claim their struggle isn't real to them. But nature dictated what gender they are, and having a 'sex change' operation can't change that on a biological level. They will still have the same chromosome and DNA structure. This has to create a huge mental conflict.