Venezuela behind the caravan?

SamSpade

So the story out there now is, yes, it's being funded - and it's Venezuela.
Looks like Maduro is out for revenge?

And now, there is a second caravan.

This_person

Isn't Venezuela on the verge of becoming a nation of cannibals because they can't feed themselves? Why would they waste money on something like this?

I'm not disputing it, mind you, just curious as to the gain to that economy.

Chris0nllyn

It's already reported that Pueblo Sin Fronteras is the group that is leading the caravan. Just like they led the last one a few months ago (what ever happened with that "invasion"?)

The organization, Pueblo Sin Fronteras — which roughly translates to "Village Without Borders" — describes itself as a collective "in permanent solidarity with displaced peoples." That solidarity comes in the form of aid, legal advice or backing for caravans, which can make migrants' journeys safer.
The Central American migrant caravan that arrived at the U.S. border earlier this year was also backed by Pueblo Sin Fronteras.
https://www.newsy.com/stories/pueblo-sin-fronteras-the-group-backing-migrant-caravan/

Abeja is one of the lead organizers of Pueblo Sin Fronteras, which for over 15 years has led migrants to the U.S. via caravans to help them to seek asylum in other countries.
After Trump’s tweets threw unprecedented attention to the caravans, Abeja and the team of Pueblo Sin Fronteras had to rethink how to help these migrants.

Pueblo Sin Fronteras was arranging a day to get legal experts to review the cases of all the people in the caravan, and determine who has asylum cases highly likely to win, Abeja said. Those that do will carry on with the caravan.

The rest have to stay in Mexico, facing the same asylum process that already rejected most of them.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/who-s-behind-migrant-caravan-drew-trump-s-ire-n862566

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sure the Alfred E. Packer Foundation would be happy to send them a food source.

:lol:

I say shoot to kill. This is not a band of "refugees", it is an invading force. When they come rolling over wearing t-shirts that say ####ty things about our President, waving *their* country's flag, and demanding entrance, it's time to consider them hostile. Trump has a duty to protect us from foreign invasion, so that's that.

Anyone who scoffs at these people and calls them "migrants", come over here and let me punch your face for you. Every time I hear some ignorant bot say that it pisses me off.

Hijinx

:lol:

I say shoot to kill. This is not a band of "refugees", it is an invading force. When they come rolling over wearing t-shirts that say ####ty things about our President, waving *their* country's flag, and demanding entrance, it's time to consider them hostile. Trump has a duty to protect us from foreign invasion, so that's that.

Anyone who scoffs at these people and calls them "migrants", come over here and let me punch your face for you. Every time I hear some ignorant bot say that it pisses me off.

These people are coming from Honduras?? Maybe Honduras is sponsoring them. Great way to unload thousands of people who are dragging Honduras down.

SamSpade

Depending on who you read - Hezbollah and Iran have been getting chummy with Venezuela for a few years now, and it is not inconceivable for them to have a stronger influence there,
to attack the United States.

Hijinx

This caravan must be stopped. It is essential.

If these people get thru , there will be a new caravan every week.