Your daily 2-minutes hate

Hijinx

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...r-condemning-threats-against-dem-politicians/

Ivanka condemns the alleged attempts at violence on various prog heroes.

Gets hate from the progs in return.

Anyone want to insist that Democrats aren't effing psychopaths? You can't be nice to these people or even reasonable with them; their hate consumes them.

There really isn't any need to wonder why these people are getting bombs that don't go off.
Their hate inspires it in others.

PsyOps

Pixelated
There really isn't any need to wonder why these people are getting bombs that don't go off.
Their hate inspires it in others.

You're saying crazy words from the left triggered someone on the right to send bombs to lefties?

Hijinx

You're saying crazy words from the left triggered someone on the right to send bombs to lefties?

I have no more idea what the hell is going on with these so-called bombs than you do.
Like a shotgun shell will potentially go off that is the potential of these so called bombs.
Not one has exploded, and whoever sent them knew they wouldn't ,and knew they would be discovered.
None of these people pick up their own mail and of course the SS is on watch for this sort of thing.

I am not even sure someone on the right wing sent them, it is just as likely some idiot liberal sent them.
What I am saying is that crazies belong to both parties and yes, some lunatic might have thought this crap up.
It isn't beyond anyone's imagination to see that the actions of ANTIFA and other right wing groups could instigate something like this from a crazy from the right.
I only mentioned it as potential. The same as the bombs are potential.
I do not believe these bombs or potential bombs were ever meant to go off.
It's a scam someone is running.
Right or Left?? That's up to the FBI to figure out, and I hope they do.

Hijinx

Well, this is damn curious. Now the right is justifying violence from the right.

I am not justifying a frigging thing. Mentioning that it could be happening is not justification.

Damn . Hold you horses and condemnations

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah, we don't actually know who sent the bombs. Considering that the majority of these "hate crimes" turn out to be hoaxes perpetrated by the target, I'm not taking that accusation to the bank.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
now being reported one to Maxine Waters and one was intercepted at Bowling on the way to the White House

SamSpade

I have no more idea what the hell is going on with these so-called bombs than you do.
Like a shotgun shell will potentially go off that is the potential of these so called bombs.
Not one has exploded, and whoever sent them knew they wouldn't ,and knew they would be discovered.
None of these people pick up their own mail and of course the SS is on watch for this sort of thing.

I am not even sure someone on the right wing sent them, it is just as likely some idiot liberal sent them.
What I am saying is that crazies belong to both parties and yes, some lunatic might have thought this crap up.
It isn't beyond anyone's imagination to see that the actions of ANTIFA and other right wing groups could instigate something like this from a crazy from the right.
I only mentioned it as potential. The same as the bombs are potential.
I do not believe these bombs or potential bombs were ever meant to go off.
It's a scam someone is running.
Right or Left?? That's up to the FBI to figure out, and I hope they do.

Well, now I don't feel all conspiracy laden. I mean, someone went to a LOT of trouble to send
or plant a bunch of terribly ineffective bombs in a way that would threaten Democratic leaders
but never have a chance of hurting them. Every single one was easily found and disposed of easily,
and no one has been caught, nor has anyone claimed responsibility.

I mean, how in God's name does anyone make a handful of pipe bombs that are less dangerous
than a firecracker, and delivered in a way that they would NEVER come close to their intended target?
I mean, if I were ever to make a bomb, I'd at least see if I could even make it explode. These things
were a joke.

Something about this is fishy. It has the ring of the "Iron My Shirt" stunt done by lefties a decade ago.