Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beige Book: Tariff Panic, Widespread Labor Shortages And "Robots"

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    hold a grudge much
    Maybe??

Cut-n-paste political crap all day.. every day... much?

Question for you...

You said before that you have a word document with ready-made replies for transporter. You also said you work. Does that mean that you are working this weekend OR do you actually have the same pre-loaded responses on your work and home computers? Just wondering how much space transporter is occupying in your head.
    Last edited by MiddleGround; 10-28-2018 at 01:30 PM.
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Just wondering how much space transporter is occupying in your head.

About as much as you do .... which is NONE
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

About as much as you do .... which is NONE
    I'm just sayin'

I don't have preloaded word documents on both my work AND home computers that hold responses to internet forum members

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    I'm just sayin'

I don't have preloaded word documents on both my work AND home computers that hold responses to internet forum members
    yeah so what, that does not mean I am sitting around concerned there might be a Transporter thread unanswered somewhere on somd.om

I am lazy not obsessed

I'm done HERE, have fun playing with yourself
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

... that does not mean I am sitting around concerned there might be a Transporter thread unanswered somewhere on somd.om
    Really??

I am lazy not obsessed
    REALLY?? Lol

Members who have read this thread: 28