What does he want: a cookie? his binkie???

transporter

Trump decries violence but calls on media to end ‘hostility’

We want all sides to come together in peace and harmony,” he said at a campaign rally in Wisconsin. “Any acts or threats of political violence are an attack on our democracy itself.”

The president noted the unusually subdued tone of his remarks.

“By the way, do you see how nice I’m behaving tonight?” he said. “Have you ever seen this?”

After how many pipe bombs were delivered in the past 36 hours, this is the best this buffoon can do? Want someone to give him a GD cookie because he isn't acting like an ass? He's not inciting violence so he expects to get kudos??? Naturally...

The president did not take any responsibility.

Those “engaged in the political arena” must “stop treating political opponents as being morally defective,” he said. He also referenced high-profile incidents in which conservatives have been accosted in restaurants and public spaces by political critics.

He added: “The media also has a responsibly to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories.”

...Naturally it is all SOMEONE ELSE'S fault! He bears no responsibility!!

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit

Dangerous

littlelady

God bless the USA
I guess you ignore what Obama says; or the Clintons, Schumer, Pelosi, Waters, et al. I am scared for you. You do know that lobotomies are irreversible, right? :poorbaby:

And, I assume you know that those bombs were duds, and no one knows who did it, yet. Good grief. If I didn’t know better, I would think it is people like you that want to see America destroyed. Oh wait, I know better. Never mind.

One more thing...you are the one that needs a binkie. :baby: My 9 month old grandson doesn’t want one, anymore. Happy foruming!

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After how many pipe bombs were delivered in the past 36 hours, this is the best this buffoon can do? Want someone to give him a GD cookie because he isn't acting like an ass? He's not inciting violence so he expects to get kudos??? Naturally ...

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish .....

The president did not take any responsibility.

Be Specific - What Exactly is Trump supposed to take responsibility for ?

Those “engaged in the political arena” must “stop treating political opponents as being morally defective,” he said. He also referenced high-profile incidents in which conservatives have been accosted in restaurants and public spaces by political critics.

He added: “The media also has a responsibly to set a civil tone and to stop the endless hostility and constant negative and oftentimes false attacks and stories.”

that is exactly what the media does .... and progressive groups like the SPLC

... Naturally it is all SOMEONE ELSE'S fault! He bears no responsibility!!

Be Specific - What Exactly is Trump supposed to take responsibility for ?

Inept

Incompetent

Unfit

Dangerous

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

BOP

I want a cookie and my binkie or I'm gonna throw an epic fit!

god wasted an *******.jpg