Explosive Packages a False Flag?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Somehow it is all too convenient, this “October surprise”. None of the named targets were really in danger, although others could have been hurt touching, picking up, or opening a package. The same could not be said when a Bernie Sanders supporter showed up at a baseball field in Alexandria determined to kill Republicans.

Back then we weren’t supposed to link that individual with the rhetoric of Sanders and other Democrats who warned that if the Republican agenda was enacted, millions would die.

As the liberals rise up in righteous condemnation of Trump’s “toxic” rhetoric, we will be asked to forget Rep. Maxine Waters’ call for nonstop harassment of GOP players, of key Republicans being hounded out of restaurants, confronted in elevators and even in their offices and at their homes. We will be asked to forget the violent riots on college campuses to keep conservative speakers from speaking.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/explosive_packages_a_false_flag.html

stgislander

PREMO Member
Can we have one single GURPS Bomb Hoax Megathread instead of 35 single ones?

flashing-light-animated-clipart-7.gif

SamSpade

It really is hard to not see this as a planned October surprise, triggered precisely two weeks before the election.
In the past, typically the optimal time to pull a stunt like this, even though the original October surprise was just days.

Have you ever seen a script or scene, written by someone on the left, trying to portray someone on the right - and -
well, it's hysterical to watch. The person they're portraying looks, acts and feels exactly as the left sees the right, but
that no one on the right has ever actually seen, themselves. It has about as much authenticity as old Westerns did portraying
Native Americans. Laughably.

This has the ring of that. I mean, even if you were the most crazed anti-left lunatic imaginable - Robert DeNiro? Are you kidding
me? He's an ass, but he has no influence over the politics of the left in this country. It looks way too much like a few nuts got
together and said, ok, who do the right-wing hate and let's send them a pipe bomb (that doesn't work). Clinton? Obama?
They're not in elective office.

What we WILL find out soon enough is, the bombs are harmless. Digital timers on the outside of a bomb are a tool of movies
and TV, because no serious bomb is made that way. This actually looks like a stunt pulled by a radio station than even a political
party, because it is very clumsily done.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It really is hard to not see this as a planned October surprise, triggered precisely two weeks before the election.
In the past, typically the optimal time to pull a stunt like this, even though the original October surprise was just days.

The conspiracy in me is that it's going to be a right-wing fanatic regardless. If you read between the lines on this, you'll get my point.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The conspiracy in me is that it's going to be a right-wing fanatic regardless.

With what for an objective though? I don't see that one..

I'm just not seeing what a far-right nut would expect to gain for their "cause" by mailing a bunch of faux "bombs" in the loosely general direction of a long list of leftwing icons.

Last edited:

Hijinx

The conspiracy in me is that it's going to be a right-wing fanatic regardless. If you read between the lines on this, you'll get my point.

It could very well be a right wing nutbag,
The operative word here is nutbag.
If it's right wing it's crazy .
If it's left wing it's not so crazy seeing as how they parlayed a paid dossier into months of BS investigations and fishing expeditions.

Pretty crazy to accuse a President of a conspiracy with Russians but they did it.
And all the while it was they who sold the Russians Uranium .
And Gave China a straight line into State department business.

Grumpy

My money is on a condescending, pompous know-it-all lib owing to the mis-spelled names and the Git er done flag sticker making like a doofus, backwoods hayseed republican. I could very easily see Tranny pulling a stunt like this.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
My money is on a condescending, pompous know-it-all lib owing to the mis-spelled names and the Git er done flag sticker making like a doofus, backwoods hayseed republican. I could very easily see Tranny pulling a stunt like this.

:yay: But would have had to have help, otherwise he'd have accidentally blown himself up.

PsyOps

Pixelated
With what for an objective though? I don't see that one..

I'm just not seeing what a far-right nut would expect to gain for their "cause" by mailing a bunch of faux "bombs" in the loosely general direction of a long list of leftwing icons.

Please read carefully what I posted. Not to be taken literally.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It could very well be a right wing nutbag,
The operative word here is nutbag.
If it's right wing it's crazy .
If it's left wing it's not so crazy seeing as how they parlayed a paid dossier into months of BS investigations and fishing expeditions.

Pretty crazy to accuse a President of a conspiracy with Russians but they did it.
And all the while it was they who sold the Russians Uranium .
And Gave China a straight line into State department business.

Okay, let me clarify my point.

Dems found some left wing ANTIFA-type to pose as a right wing nutbag. Set up all sorts of cover (fake social media, etc...). This way they can put it out there that it was a right winger, when it really wasn't.