Hmmm...

PsyOps

Pixelated
hmmm.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What is amazing is the extent to which a wide array of left-wing pundits, talking heads, and media outlets were all cued up and ready to spew on the story. Almost instantly.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Democratic Party has had over One-hundred-fifty years to perfect the political machine.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It will be interesting to see if there's an actual investigation or if this story just goes quietly away.

limblips

PREMO Member
It will be interesting to see if there's an actual investigation or if this story just goes quietly away.

That depends on what they find. If it is a right wing nut job the story will live a long life, if it is a false flag the story will die a quick death and be cremated to destroy all traces of evidence.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
if it is a false flag the story will die a quick death and be cremated to destroy all traces of evidence.

Kinda like the Vegas shooting.

Perp lives an over the top lifestyle, travel, gambling etc. and they can't find any motivation at all. Uh-huh. :rolleyes:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"Suddenly"? As in, no right-wing violence during those two years .

A remarkably short list by comparison, eh? And only some individual notjobs,,not the extensive mobs you lefties routinely put together these days. Thanks for proving the point so well.:howdy:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
"Suddenly"? As in, no right-wing violence during those two years (not sure why it's limited to just 2 years, but I digress)?

No Charlotesville? No James Jackson stabbing black people? No bombs at Mosque?

Violence, especially political violence, is bad, no matter the side.
I see all my right wing friends Stereotyped by those three incidents........not

....but I only have to look at the forums to see left wing fanatics in a very small community

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
No Charlotesville?

Don't know about the other two, but I'd like to respond to this.

The cause of the violence in Charlottesville lays squarely in the lap of Terry McAwful because it was his plan to orchestrate the herding of the opposing groups into a path of direct confrontation. McAwful also indirectly caused the death of the officers in the helicopter because they were not needed for anything other than his awful plan.

Chris0nllyn

Don't know about the other two, but I'd like to respond to this.

The cause of the violence in Charlottesville lays squarely in the lap of Terry McAwful because it was his plan to orchestrate the herding of the opposing groups into a path of direct confrontation. McAwful also indirectly caused the death of the officers in the helicopter because they were not needed for anything other than his awful plan.

"McAwful" drove the car?

PsyOps

Pixelated

Like I mentioned in another thread, the conspiracy side of me says that it will be a right wing nut no matter what. Read between the lines on that.

This_person

So those attacks and violence I gave examples of didn't happen?

What conservative leader said those were acceptable things?

I mean, BHO told us the police act stupidly, and are the cause of many problems in the criminal community. Just recently, Maxine told people to publicly harass republicans, Nancy Pelosi told us that "collateral damage" of harmed-conservatives is just an acceptable outcome of resistance, Hillary Clinton told us that democrats should not and could not be civil with conservatives until and unless democrats were returned to "power"..... Yet, I have not heard a single conservative leader tell us that, as a country, as a conservative group, we should accept and embrace lack of civility and actual violence against the left.

You are showing a small handful of people who are claimed to be conservatives (though their actions bely that claim) doing things and being fully rejected by leaders on the right. Who on the left called out against the person who sent inert ricin to several public leaders (actual ones, not used-to-be ones) all of one party, or called out against the person who shot up a republican softball practice? I never heard one do it in any meaningful way, without ending it with "...but, ...."

The violence is being brought from the right, not the left. It started with the KKK after the Civil War, and is still happening with AntiFa. The handful of violence by supposed conservatives is ALWAYS denounced by the right, the plethora of violence from the left is always minimally if at all denounced by the left; usually the left simply uses the violence to try and take more civil rights from Americans.

Nope, try again, Chris.

glhs837

Power with Control
"McAwful" drove the car?

A case could be made that the driving of the car was a result of the cause that was the ididotic planning that deliberatley herded two groups into a common area. That planning was criminally negligent at best. This does NOT absolve the guy with the car from his respoinibility to NOT act like a murdering arsehole. But the reason that tempers go so high was that there was not only NO action taken to keep the groups apart, but they were driven towards each other.

Chris0nllyn

What conservative leader said those were acceptable things?

I mean, BHO told us the police act stupidly, and are the cause of many problems in the criminal community. Just recently, Maxine told people to publicly harass republicans, Nancy Pelosi told us that "collateral damage" of harmed-conservatives is just an acceptable outcome of resistance, Hillary Clinton told us that democrats should not and could not be civil with conservatives until and unless democrats were returned to "power"..... Yet, I have not heard a single conservative leader tell us that, as a country, as a conservative group, we should accept and embrace lack of civility and actual violence against the left.

You are showing a small handful of people who are claimed to be conservatives (though their actions bely that claim) doing things and being fully rejected by leaders on the right. Who on the left called out against the person who sent inert ricin to several public leaders (actual ones, not used-to-be ones) all of one party, or called out against the person who shot up a republican softball practice? I never heard one do it in any meaningful way, without ending it with "...but, ...."

The violence is being brought from the right, not the left. It started with the KKK after the Civil War, and is still happening with AntiFa. The handful of violence by supposed conservatives is ALWAYS denounced by the right, the plethora of violence from the left is always minimally if at all denounced by the left; usually the left simply uses the violence to try and take more civil rights from Americans.

Nope, try again, Chris.

A case could be made that the driving of the car was a result of the cause that was the ididotic planning that deliberatley herded two groups into a common area. That planning was criminally negligent at best. This does NOT absolve the guy with the car from his respoinibility to NOT act like a murdering arsehole. But the reason that tempers go so high was that there was not only NO action taken to keep the groups apart, but they were driven towards each other.

The meme was pretty clear that the left is the only side that commits violence. Evidence shows otherwise. I really am not interested in who, or who didn't, justify their behavior or how the planning of an event forced someone to mow down a crowd and be charged with a hate crime for it.