• camouflage 3.JPG
    camouflage 3.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 102
  • camouflage.JPG
    camouflage.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 142

limblips

PREMO Member
24 years. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I like that they are wanna-bes that are really can-never-bes.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Just the women, or do the men who also have not served yet wear camouflage count also?

Men, too. That said, if you're hunting, then I find it acceptable. I'll add, camouflage that is made specifically for hunting, has a different print.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
another one...

Attachments

• cultappr 3.JPG
    cultappr 3.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 188
  • cultappr 4.JPG
    cultappr 4.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 99
  • cultappr 5.JPG
    cultappr 5.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 118

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Men, too. That said, if you're hunting, then I find it acceptable. I'll add, camouflage that is made specifically for hunting, has a different print.

The fact that I hunt aside, I buy a fair amount of military surplus clothing and other gear simply because of its utility to me, and how cheap it is. I camp a lot..I work outdoors a lot..it's great stuff and I'm always shopping for deals. I just scored a 5-pack of German military-issue mosquito-protection head veils that are great.. I must have a half-dozen M9 knives, those are some handy pieces... I've got quite a few surplus woobies too; those things are great for camping.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The fact that I hunt aside, I buy a fair amount of military surplus clothing and other gear simply because of its utility to me, and how cheap it is. I camp a lot..I work outdoors a lot..it's great stuff and I'm always shopping for deals. I just scored a 5-pack of German military-issue mosquito-protection head veils that are great.. I must have a half-dozen M9 knives, those are some handy pieces... I've got quite a few surplus woobies too; those things are great for camping.

Shhh...I'm trying to find things to be offended by.

terbear1225

what the heck is a wooby?

I love the hair. Wish I could pull something like that off.