Mika Brzezinski slams 'coward' Ivanka Trump: 'Shame on you'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski slammed Ivanka Trump in a pair of tweets Thursday afternoon, calling the first daughter and adviser to President Trump a “coward” for not condemning her father for his “violent rhetoric” amid a rash of potential pipe bombs sent to multiple high-profile Democrats.

“Do you condem [sic] your father’s violent rhetoric? Can you?” the “Morning Joe” host tweeted to Ms. Trump. “Step up. Only a coward would stand by silently now. What a weak disappointing WH. Shame. Shame on you.”

Ms. Brzezinski was responding to a tweet by Ms. Trump Wednesday morning saying she “strongly” condemns the attempted acts of violence against former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and others.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/25/mika-brzezinski-slams-coward-ivanka-trump-shame-on/

Ivanka needs to reply "Go #### Yourself, Propagandist Whore!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mika should be considered an enemy combatant and sent to Gitmo. The crap that comes out of these people is just stunning.

SamSpade

Do they not grasp that the Trump family has been inundated with threats of violence almost constantly for the past couple *YEARS*?

Damn, it was just three weeks ago the President received a letter with Ricin in it. Unlike these dud bombs, THAT was actually harmful.

Did they MISS that? What was the blowback against the Democrats for that?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do they not grasp that the Trump family has been inundated with threats of violence almost constantly for the past couple *YEARS*?

Of course they grasp it - they're the ones making the threats. But that's different. Trump is literally Hitler and trying to kill us all, so making threats against him and fantasizing about his assassination is okay.

SamSpade

Of course they grasp it - they're the ones making the threats. But that's different. Trump is literally Hitler and trying to kill us all, so making threats against him and fantasizing about his assassination is okay.

THAT one really got me - in the SAME ISSUE the NYT decried Trump for inciting violence - they publish a piece about assassinating him.

Even I'm not that myopic on my worst day.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is why I dont' think twice about calling for every democrat to die anymore.

They're absolute ####ing worthless, communists and uncivilized animals and deserve to be euthanized.

There is no common ground anymore.

Hijinx

This is why I dont' think twice about calling for every democrat to die anymore.

They're absolute ####ing worthless, communists and uncivilized animals and deserve to be euthanized.

There is no common ground anymore.

Mika needs to get laid by someone who knows what they are doing. Old Joe just aint cuttin' the mustard.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Damn, it was just three weeks ago the President received a letter with Ricin in it. Unlike these dud bombs, THAT was actually harmful.

Did they MISS that? What was the blowback against the Democrats for that?

:nono: Narrative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mika needs to get laid by someone who knows what they are doing. Old Joe just aint cuttin' the mustard.

It's disappointing because I used to have the biggest crush on Joe Scarborough. Clearly he likes the crazy ones, though. Lotta that going around.

PsyOps

Pixelated
It's disappointing because I used to have the biggest crush on Joe Scarborough. Clearly he likes the crazy ones, though. Lotta that going around.

I've mentioned this several times that I voted for Joe back in the 90s during the 'Republican Revolution'. It was a proud moment for me to see the GOP take full control of congress for the first time in over 40 years. Then.......................... they ####ed it up. That's when my disappointment started.

Scarborough is a spineless fool. He allowed himself to get caught up in that leftist echo chamber called MSNBC. Floridians were fooled into believing he ever had any conservative beliefs.