The fading blue wave

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For months — indeed, more than a year — there’s been talk of a “blue wave” that will inevitably inundate Republicans.

They’re still predicting it, but with confidence diminishing by the day. Now just 10 days before voters finally go the polls, the picture is rather murky.

The expert consensus is that Democrats will likely win a number of governorships, ousting incumbent Republicans in Illinois, for example. They also have a chance of winning open, Republican held seats in Florida and Georgia. And even Republican rock star Scott Walker of Wisconsin is in a tough race for re-election. But Republican governors remain stubbornly popular in deep-blue Democratic states, such as Maryland, Massachusetts and Vermont.

The fading blue wave

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Look for Antifa to start some large city bust-ups in the next week or so to bolster the pre-election agitation level.

After almost 2 years of terrorizing citys, destroying property and attacking people, I cant believe they'd run out of energy this close.

SamSpade

It's not a tsunami - a crushing blue wave - but they are set to pick up a lot of seats in the House.

If they pick up 23 - they win.

They will easily win 20.

No matter what, it will be a squeaker.

Hijinx

I am going over today and cast a vote I have never cast before.
I am going to vote a straight Republican ticket.