Guest Reminds Katy Tur About Democrats' Violent Rhetoric. She Freaks Out.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
After mentioning that President Donald Trump should not go after the media as much as he does, Erickson reminded Tur about the violent political rhetoric coming from the political Left.

"I also think there are folks on the other side who need to tamp down on the rhetoric as well," Erickson said. We had ricin attacks against Susan Collins and Ted Cruz last week and protesters chasing people out of restaurants. I think both sides need to calm down, which is one reason I think it's not really helpful right now is who started it."

Tur exploded, going into a finger-pointing rant about how she thinks Trump is largely responsible for today's political climate.

Guest Reminds Katy Tur About Democrats' Violent Rhetoric. She Freaks Out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Except for the part where they had violent rhetoric with Bush, before Trump was ever a political force.

It's pretty easy to bat away their "it's all Trump's fault" mantra. Barry Obama even said straight out, "If they bring a knife, we bring a gun." That was back in 2008.

Of course, you point this out to them and they go all Katy Tur, flipping out and screaming.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're probably asking the wrong person. I agree with her.

So you believe that there was no violent rhetoric before Trump came along? And that he is the cause of all this political divisiveness?

Before you answer, be aware that I have video links ready to go.

transporter

So you believe that there was no violent rhetoric before Trump came along? And that he is the cause of all this political divisiveness?

Before you answer, be aware that I have video links ready to go.

Come on Vrai quit being such a damned moron and parsing words to rationalize your vote for a man who is completely unfit for the Presidency and who is reducing America's global position on a daily basis.

Get your head out of your ass. Donald Trump has not done a single thing since he became President to unite this country. He is a sad pathetic individual. His rhetoric is inflammatory. divisive and just downright mean. Don't sit there and use that bullsh!t line "it's all the media's fault" or "someone else said something". That's the argument of a child.

Donald Trump is a cancer on this country. He has been since the moment he rode down that elevator and called Mexicans rapists and murders. His only actual talent is to convince brain dead people like you and the rest of the right wing tin foil hat wearing crowd on here that he actually has anything of value to offer.

The only legislative victory he can claim is the tax cut package which has been consistently panned by the majority of the people in this country.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Come on Vrai quit being such a damned moron and parsing words to rationalize your vote for a man who is completely unfit for the Presidency and who is reducing America's global position on a daily basis.

Get your head out of your ass. Donald Trump has not done a single thing since he became President to unite this country. He is a sad pathetic individual. His rhetoric is inflammatory. divisive and just downright mean. Don't sit there and use that bullsh!t line "it's all the media's fault" or "someone else said something". That's the argument of a child.

Donald Trump is a cancer on this country. He has been since the moment he rode down that elevator and called Mexicans rapists and murders. His only actual talent is to convince brain dead people like you and the rest of the right wing tin foil hat wearing crowd on here that he actually has anything of value to offer.

The only legislative victory he can claim is the tax cut package which has been consistently panned by the majority of the people in this country.

Phew!. Switched to the hard stuff early this evening, eh?

Hijinx

The Black Lady said i is the President's responsibility to unify the nation

Another point against Obama the Great Divider.

It's a little tough to unify the nation when the minority party has no inclination to do so.