So much for the tin foil hat theories

transporter

Well, as usual, the ignorati were wrong:

Man suspected in parcel bombs case arrested in Florida

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The man suspected of sending at least a dozen parcel bombs to high-profile critics of U.S. President Donald Trump is a 56-year-old registered Republican in Florida with a lengthy criminal history, according to public records.

According to public records, Sayoc is a registered Republican and has been arrested numerous times over the years including one case in which he was accused of making a bomb threat.

Television images from Plantation showed investigators using a blue tarp to cover a white van, which was plastered with political decals and stickers including several of Trump, before removing it on a truck. A law enforcement source said the van belongs to Sayoc.

I guess Vrai and all the rest of the tin foil hat crew will have to find some other asinine conspiracy theory to latch onto.

Announcing the arrest to a cheering audience at the White House, Trump said such “terrorizing acts” were despicable and had no place in the United States.

We must never allow political violence to take root in America - cannot let it happen,” Trump said. “And I’m committed to doing everything in my power as president to stop it and to stop it now.”

This would require our inept, incompetent and unfit buffoon of a man to actually act Presidential. Given that this man has shown no propensity or even the vaguest hint of living UP to the position he holds, no one should hold their breath that this man will act like a leader of this country and not just some egotistical, self centered ignoramus.

glhs837

Power with Control
You know, allowing for the possibility of a thing doesnt mean you think that's the only possible thing.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, as usual, the ignorati were wrong:

Man suspected in parcel bombs case arrested in Florida

I guess Vrai and all the rest of the tin foil hat crew will have to find some other asinine conspiracy theory to latch onto.

This would require our inept, incompetent and unfit buffoon of a man to actually act Presidential. Given that this man has shown no propensity or even the vaguest hint of living UP to the position he holds, no one should hold their breath that this man will act like a leader of this country and not just some egotistical, self centered ignoramus.

:killingme:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, allowing for the possibility of a thing doesnt mean you think that's the only possible thing.

Honestly, if they didn't fake hate crimes and cry wolf all the time, we'd be less likely to suspect them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The van, his facebook page, and registered political party certianly do.

You don't find it suspicious that the stickers on his van are obviously brand new?

I'll tell you something else that jumps out: he was arrested in Plantation, FL. That would be Broward County.

Guess what else is in Broward County?

That's right: Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Lotta stuff goes on in Broward County, doesn't it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, the progs have already been flashy thingied because they don't remember Bernie Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson shooting up the Republican charity baseball team practice. They also don't remember the threats and rabble rousing by Maxine, Chuck, Nancy, Hillary, etc. History began this morning for them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Anyway, the progs have already been flashy thingied because they don't remember Bernie Sanders supporter James Hodgkinson shooting up the Republican charity baseball team practice. They also don't remember the threats and rabble rousing by Maxine, Chuck, Nancy, Hillary, etc. History began this morning for them.

:nono: Narrative!