Do it! PLEASE! JUST DO IT!!!

transporter

https://www.apnews.com/4ea5b39fe56a4601950f87366c983634

At the White House, just moments after saluting Sayoc’s arrest, Trump told cheering members of the 2018 Young Black Leadership Summit that “Come to think of it, who gets attacked more than me? I can do the greatest thing for our country and on the networks ... it will show bad. No matter what.”

Do it, Mr. President. Get off your lazy golf playing, 3am tweeting ass and DO IT! DO THE GREATEST THING FOR OUR COUNTRY!

Hell you don't even have to do that...do A great thing for this country...the ENTIRE country....not just your base on brainless bleating sheep.

Tax cuts are not a great thing for this country...reforming the entitlement programs would be, though!

Increasing spending on defense is not a great thing for this country...an intensive effort to repair, replace and expand our infrastructure would be, though!

Calling your political opponents by childish names is not a great thing for this country...working with them to do they things that need doing would be, though!

Tearing up agreements is not a great thing for this country...enhancing and expanding them to create opportunities for our companies and reducing the threat levels around the world would be, though!

Getting on your knees before Putin is not a great thing for this country...standing up to him and Russia would be, though!

Come on Donald, I freaking DARE YOU to do something great for this ENTIRE country! You ARE the President. PROVE you aren't inept! PROVE you aren't incompetent! PROVE you aren't unfit! I double dog dare you!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Come on Donald, I freaking DARE YOU to do something great for this ENTIRE country! You ARE the President. PROVE you aren't inept! PROVE you aren't incompetent! PROVE you aren't unfit! I double dog dare you!

Chihuahuateeth3.jpg Chihuahuateeth3.jpg

BOP

I have a confession to make, and I can only tell you guys because I know you're my friends.

I so want to have Putin's baby.

There! I said it, and I feel so much better! Thank you guys for listening. Y'all are awesome. Well, for ignorati, that is. :love:

Russian spies.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Tax cuts are not a great thing for this country

sorry sugar tits .. I like keeping more of MY Money

... reforming the entitlement programs would be, though!

:yay: End Baseline Budgeting

Increasing spending on defense is not a great thing for this country

Only insofar as wasting money overseas ... outside supporting Israel let the Islamist's in Syria battle it out ... sell the Saudi's all the weapons they want
Bring the Troops Home from Europe - Putin is their problem and the Far East ... let Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, The Philippines. Myanmar, India, Malaysia etc .. deal with China

... an intensive effort to repair, replace and expand our infrastructure would be, though!

yeah why is that, if you have NO Military to defend this country, You have no need for infrastructure repairs

yeah thanks to Environmentalists