Flags lowered for synagogue victims

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As a mark of solemn respect for the victims of the terrible act of violence perpetrated at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on October 27, 2018, President Donald J. Trump has ordered that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff effective IMMEDIATELY until sunset, Wednesday, October 31, 2018.

As a matter of protocol, the Maryland flag is lowered to half-staff as well, no flag may be higher than the United States flag.

transporter

Oh yeah, I am sure that will make those who lost a loved on feel sooooo much better.

Trump: "doing all I can do"

Trump: “So, I’ll go. Not that I want to go . . . in reverse, have an obligation to go,”

How long will the flag be back at full staff before it is lowered again for another batch of mass shooting victims...I mean "2a collateral damage"?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh yeah, I am sure that will make those who lost a loved on feel sooooo much better.

Trump: “So, I’ll go. Not that I want to go . . . in reverse, have an obligation to go,”

How long will the flag be back at full staff before it is lowered again for another batch of mass shooting victims...I mean "2a collateral damage"?

I'm becoming concerned about you.

officeguy

Never let a chance to make an ass of yourself unused.

MiddleGround

Somebody needs a time out for that bullsh!t response.

FORUM_POLICE.jpg

I guess the force is gonna get bigger huh? :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
As a mark of solemn respect for the victims of the terrible act of violence perpetrated at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, on October 27, 2018, President Donald J. Trump has ordered that the flag of the United States shall be flown at half-staff effective IMMEDIATELY until sunset, Wednesday, October 31, 2018.

As a matter of protocol, the Maryland flag is lowered to half-staff as well, no flag may be higher than the United States flag.

Done, with respect.

Grumpy

Here's your answer

If you think Trump should bring down the temperature, you have a point. If you think Trump should turn down the temperature but you fail to mention that a progressive yelling about “health care” tried to assassinate the entire GOP leadership on a baseball field, you don’t really care about the temperature.

If you fail to mention that Democrats have been accusing Republicans of wanting to the kill the poor and young, of trying to destroy the planet, of being “terrorists” after every school shooting, you don’t care about the temperature. If you rationalize mob behavior every time you don’t get your way in the electoral process, you don’t care about the temperature. And if your first instinct is to play politics with tragedy for partisan gain, you are part of the problem.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How long will the flag be back at full staff before it is lowered again for another batch of mass shooting victims ... I mean "2a collateral damage"?

Be Specific Sugar Tits ... What NEW Regulations or Laws would have ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ Prevented this shooting :shrug:

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Last edited:

Sapidus

I'm becoming concerned about you.

So if even the place you are supposed to go for thoughts and prayers ( the synagogue) isn't safe doesn't it show you we should perhaps take a different approach.

Also Transporter you forget he also used his " bad hair day as an excuse for not wanting to go"

The man is trash and continuing to defend him makes his supporters trash as well.

Sapidus

I can't imagine having so little in my life that I would continue to visit a website where I so thoroughly disagreed with everything posted by other users.

Have you heard of free speech? Why would you want to keep visiting a website where people only prop up your stupid ideas, racism , sexism and poorly thought out economic plans?

Don't you like to hear different opinions and learn things?