Stuffed ham eggrolls

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Never knew they were a thing! Went to a show at the 5 South Event Center last weekend and they were on the menu so I decided to try them. OMFG! :drool: Where have you been all my life??? Only thing that could have made them better was a dipping sauce like a garlic aioli. I don't know who catered the event but I would bet dollars to doughnuts the stuffed ham came from Chief's. Nice spice and a great crunch from the eggroll wrapper. :yum:

black dog

Free America
That really sounds interesting, I can hear my roomie when I mention this with her being a red hair, green eyed shanty Irish..
" Did it come with bowl of fried red potatoes with butter and parsley as a side? "

stgislander

PREMO Member
I looked for them on their FB account. I didn't see them on their menu but I did see mention of them back in August. Do you know if this is a regular menu item?

Not off the top of my head. I'll check the next time I'm there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love it when people get creative. Jazz, remember the stuffed ham soup we had at...I want to say it was the Oyster Festival?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I love it when people get creative. Jazz, remember the stuffed ham soup we had at...I want to say it was the Oyster Festival?

I think that was it. So good! And then 2A made "unstuffed" ham soup and it was even better. :yum:

racingal

Went to Cheifs this past weekend and had the stuffed ham eggrolls. It was one of their specials as an app. You get 2 fairly large eggrolls for $6.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Went to Cheifs this past weekend and had the stuffed ham eggrolls. It was one of their specials as an app. You get 2 fairly large eggrolls for $6.

Thanks! That's sounds like what I was served at the event, but it was two large eggrolls and a side of fries for $10. I will be making a trip there this weekend. :banana: