Daylight savings ends November 4

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let the seasonal depression begin!

Daylight savings time ends this Sunday at 2am. Don't forget to set your clocks back 1 hour before you go to bed Saturday night.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Daylight saving time - Stonehenge edition.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lol: Are you testing me? :lol:

We're going to have the same amount of daylight either way.

I should ask, would you prefer it in the a.m. or p.m.?

:lol:

Evening. I don't mind going to work in the dark. I do like the extra daylight in the afternoon/evening. Better? :neener:

Tech

Pick one, sun up @0430 or 0820. The US tried year round DST in the early '70s, parents complained about little Johnny going to school in the dark.

22AcaciaAve

Ugh, I hate it too but I have a question though.

Since DST ends with turning clocks back, would you rather stay on DST all year or not have DST at all?

Anyone?

DST is stupid and illogical. Clocks were designed so that Noon is when that point on the Earth is directly facing the sun and Midnight is when it is directly opposite of that. Now that is only a rough estimate due to time zones which are designed for practicality. If people want more daylight at the end of the day then businesses and schools should adjust their schedules to start an hour earlier instead of adjusting clocks. I vote for eliminating daylight savings time completely and ending this nonsense once and for all.

Grumpy

DST is stupid and illogical. Clocks were designed so that Noon is when that point on the Earth is directly facing the sun and Midnight is when it is directly opposite of that. Now that is only a rough estimate due to time zones which are designed for practicality. If people want more daylight at the end of the day then businesses and schools should adjust their schedules to start an hour earlier instead of adjusting clocks. I vote for eliminating daylight savings time completely and ending this nonsense once and for all.

:rolleyes:

aliens.jpg