Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Eating a really good pizza is so sad

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    You know what makes it almost perfect again? Reheating for just a few minutes in the air-fryer...
    At this point in your post I wasn't sure if it was pantys or pizza you were posting about. Good thing I read the rest.
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by beachcat View Post
    why won't it let me type out #### roach or does it want it as one word cockroach ####roach
    Call 'em dick roaches.

Same thing.
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    Call 'em dick roaches.

Same thing.
    I never knew that.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Right out of the oven is as good as that pizza is ever going to be. After it gets cold, meh. Reheated, double meh. I mean, I'll eat it anyway, but I still have the memory of what that pizza was in its prime.
    Pizza the next day is awesome
    We’re tempted to suggest a conspiracy here — but it’s just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply can’t conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

“Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.”

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Supposedly pan frying it to reheat will bring the crust back, but I haven't found that to be the case. I just throw it in the microwave because if I'm going to fail, I want to spend the least amount of time and effort doing it.
    Call 'em dick roaches.

Same thing.

Ah, no, not in any sane world, they are NOT the same!!!! :) In my many Navy predeployment "social hygiene" briefs, dick roaches were never mentioned........ and Navy knows all the many ways your dick can go wrong, and they apparently have a program to document same in glorious colors (oh, the amazing range of colors), and love to display them in movie theaters....
    "I aim to misbehave."

Call 'em dick roaches.

Same thing.
    If you just say roach does that imply they've been castrated?
    Don't f**k with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the rodeo. ~ Joan Crawford

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Ah, no, not in any sane world, they are NOT the same!!!! :) In my many Navy predeployment "social hygiene" briefs, dick roaches were never mentioned........ and Navy knows all the many ways your dick can go wrong, and they apparently have a program to document same in glorious colors (oh, the amazing range of colors), and love to display them in movie theaters....
    She comes in colours everywhere;
    She combs her hair
    She's like a rainbow
    Coming colours in the air
    Oh, everywhere
    She comes in colours

Members who have read this thread: 62