Reese's Halloween Candy Exchange Machine

Misfit

Lawful neutral
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/30/us/r...tm_content=2018-10-31T00:51:02&utm_term=image

(CNN)Whether you hate tootsie rolls or licorice, the truth is we've all received Halloween candy we don't like. But this year, Reese's is coming to the rescue with their very own candy exchange machine.

"Reese's Halloween Candy Converter Machine" was first released to the public on Sunday, October 28, during a Halloween parade in Tarrytown, New York.

The machine allows people to trade in the candy they don't want for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know why people get crap candy to give out to trick or treaters anyway. If you're going to go cheap there are better ways than freaking Mary Jane's and Necco wafers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Now I wonder if he threw a Reese's peanut butter cups in the machine will it give you something good in return or just more peanut butter cups?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Now I wonder if he threw a Reese's peanut butter cups in the machine will it give you something good in return or just more peanut butter cups?

Maybe you get double or triple candy:drool:

Who needs an exchange machine? Hub was adamant to go get more candy. I said that wasn’t necessary. We, now, have candy out of the kazoo; at least a year’s worth. But, I love my hub’s enthusiasm. He is the best. God love him! If y’all need a candy fix, we have it if you ever pass through Olney. Happy Halloween!

Last edited: