Sheriff: Rte 235 is too dangerous for enforcement at rush hour!!!!!!!!

glhs837

Power with Control
Also Sheriff, but a week away from Election Day : Better get some Deputies out there at 5pm right off of base making obvious enforcement actions in the old Smokey Joes where everyone can see see it happening.

Saw this Monday afternoon while making an run up to NAVFED. Had to laugh at the timing/obviousness.

TPD

the poor dad
Also Sheriff, but a week away from Election Day : Better get some Deputies out there at 5pm right off of base making obvious enforcement actions in the old Smokey Joes where everyone can see see it happening.

Saw this Monday afternoon while making an run up to NAVFED. Had to laugh at the timing/obviousness.

Calvert County sheriffs deputies have been all over Route 4 from Solomons to Prince Frederick the last two days with people pulled over. I assumed this was because of the upcoming elections as well...

glhs837

Power with Control
Calvert County sheriffs deputies have been all over Route 4 from Solomons to Prince Frederick the last two days with people pulled over. I assumed this was because of the upcoming elections as well...

From what I've seen historically, Rt 4 is always loaded with CCSO vehicles. Far more than you see of SMCSO on 235. Traditionally, St Marys restricts enforcement actions on 235 to morning hours on the weekend, preferrably on Sunday morning when they break out the ol' laser and rack up a lot of citations for speeding. Or the biannual "block the box" exercise when that background noise gets a bit too high.

MiddleGround

I saw this as well THIS WEEK! I have never... I mean NEVER seen as many Sheriffs on 235 during the rush hours as I have seen just this week.

Really doesn't matter though... Tuesday I saw one sitting at the light at Wawa across from NFCU while about 20 cars rode right through the parking lot or on the service road to avoid waiting for the light. Didn't do a damn thing.

CrashTest

He'll get my vote when I see some deputies riding bulldozers to complete FDR before I die of old age.