Thread: Remember Drivers Education Training Films?

Remember Drivers Education Training Films?

We need to bring them back.

Je suis prest

I never got to see them. I was jipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Blog Entries
    Red asphalt.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    You may have been gypped on spelling classes, too.

I remember seeing some of the films, but they were mostly the aftermath consisting of mangled cars and skid marks. These videos show how horrific it is out there now.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz lady View Post
    You may have been gypped on spelling classes, too.

I remember seeing some of the films, but they were mostly the aftermath consisting of mangled cars and skid marks. These videos show how horrific it is out there now.
    Yeah Yeah…
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

I will NEVER forget the one where the truck tried to beat the train across the tracks and caught fire. The image of that totally burned body, still in a seated position as they removed it from what was left of the vehicle is forever burned upon my brain cells.

Not only do we need to bring them back, we need to put Driver's Ed back in schools! I have zero confidence in those Driver Training companies. Their results are the main problem with our traffic issues today!
    Irish Diplomacy...is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

When life gives you lemons, make applejuice. And watch them try and figure out what you did there.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by twinoaks207 View Post
    I will NEVER forget the one where the truck tried to beat the train across the tracks and caught fire. The image of that totally burned body, still in a seated position as they removed it from what was left of the vehicle is forever burned upon my brain cells.

Not only do we need to bring them back, we need to put Driver's Ed back in schools! I have zero confidence in those Driver Training companies. Their results are the main problem with our traffic issues today!
    I saw a burned body like that in real life. I forgot about that.

CSM has a good program.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Enlist in the Marines, my son just took a mandatory 4 hour driving class so he would be allowed to drive his personal ride on base. He said they watched all this old films full of accident carnage for an hour or so in that class. He said the cars were from the 50's through the early 70's.
    No one cares.

Signal 30 was a drivers ed movie made by the Ohio State Police in the 50's or 60's. It had some very graphic scenes.
    Being a left-handed conservative is tough. When somebody calls me a lefty I want to punch them.

Members who have read this thread: 24