Remember Drivers Education Training Films?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
We need to bring them back.

[video=youtube;71uZvCeClKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71uZvCeClKE[/video]

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I never got to see them. I was jipped. :ohwell:

You may have been gypped on spelling classes, too. :wink:

I remember seeing some of the films, but they were mostly the aftermath consisting of mangled cars and skid marks. These videos show how horrific it is out there now. :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You may have been gypped on spelling classes, too. :wink:

I remember seeing some of the films, but they were mostly the aftermath consisting of mangled cars and skid marks. These videos show how horrific it is out there now. :jameo:

Yeah Yeah… :neener:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I will NEVER forget the one where the truck tried to beat the train across the tracks and caught fire. The image of that totally burned body, still in a seated position as they removed it from what was left of the vehicle is forever burned upon my brain cells.

Not only do we need to bring them back, we need to put Driver's Ed back in schools! I have zero confidence in those Driver Training companies. Their results are the main problem with our traffic issues today!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I will NEVER forget the one where the truck tried to beat the train across the tracks and caught fire. The image of that totally burned body, still in a seated position as they removed it from what was left of the vehicle is forever burned upon my brain cells.

Not only do we need to bring them back, we need to put Driver's Ed back in schools! I have zero confidence in those Driver Training companies. Their results are the main problem with our traffic issues today!

I saw a burned body like that in real life. I forgot about that.

CSM has a good program.

black dog

Free America
I never got to see them. I was jipped. :ohwell:

Enlist in the Marines, my son just took a mandatory 4 hour driving class so he would be allowed to drive his personal ride on base. He said they watched all this old films full of accident carnage for an hour or so in that class. He said the cars were from the 50's through the early 70's.

limblips

PREMO Member
Signal 30 was a drivers ed movie made by the Ohio State Police in the 50's or 60's. It had some very graphic scenes.