Thread: TapaTalk for Mobile Users; Forum Runner is Defunct

Opinions are my own...
    Blog Entries

TapaTalk for Mobile Users; Forum Runner is Defunct

The Forum Runner app is no longer supported nor can it be downloaded from the Google Play store any more. It is still available in the iTunes store.

If you already have it installed, it should be working, but it will break when we do the next forum software upgrade.

TapaTalk is still running strong. We used to support this many years ago but I dropped it because vBulletin officially supported Forum Runner. Talk about backing the wrong horse...

-----

I just installed the TapaTalk backend on http://cafe.somd.com for T&E. If it works out after a few days, and the boss approves, I will install it here.

If you would like to download a version, go here or search in the Play store. It is free now.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ivity&hl=en_US

Once you get it installed and get through all of the initial annoying questions, just search for cafe.somd.com...

Please report any issues, concerns, etc, here and I will monitor over the next few days.

Thank you!
    Last edited by David; 11-04-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    What are you going to do today to make the world a better place?

Members who have read this thread: 19