Get out and vote

Kinnakeet

AND DONT VOTE FOR THE DEMONCRATS AS THEY WANT TO RAISE YOUR TAXES LET MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS IN TO GET YOUR TAX MONEY SO THEY CAN LIVE WITHOUT A JOB AND GO TO SCHOOL AND GET PASSED ALONG WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO SPEAK ENGLISH ALSO THEY WILL GET FREE COLLEGE,HOUSING AND HEALTH CARE ALL ON OUR TAX DOLLARS AND THEN THE DEMONCRATS ARE HOPING THEY WILL VOTE FOR THEM AS LONG AS THEY ARE GETTING FREE STUFF THATS HOW THE DEMONCRATS THINK SO EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT REPUBLICAN TO VOTE FOR JUST VOTE REPUBLICAN AS THAT IS 1 LESS VOTE FOR A DEMONCRAT:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Probably the busiest I've ever seen the polling place on St. George's Island. Interesting.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We vote by tossing empty 10-oz beer cans in barrels.

Damn... I used to be really good at that!

hate_america_vote_democrat_bumper_sticker-rc70219190c654bd08b1cb8f0d835aec0_v9wht_8byvr_630.jpg

Chris0nllyn

I'll just be glad to not get a 4'x8' fold out flyer from a candidate that promises the world anymore.

These mailers are completely obnoxious.

officeguy

The rain is going to be the excuse for anything the Dems don't win: 'Man made climate change suppressed our voters'

Kinnakeet

I guess there are a lot of uninformed people in MD why would you vote for the Dem's is beyond me...anyone know how Dotson did?

Chris0nllyn

I guess there are a lot of uninformed people in MD why would you vote for the Dem's is beyond me...anyone know how Dotson did?

Perhaps there was one or more ideas and/or platforms from a Dem candidate the voters agreed with?

Dotson lost. He had 16,820 votes. Ellis had 31,629 (34.6% and 65.1%, respectively)

Kinnakeet

Perhaps there was one or more ideas and/or platforms from a Dem candidate the voters agreed with?

Dotson lost. He had 16,820 votes. Ellis had 31,629 (34.6% and 65.1%, respectively)
DEMS DONT HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS JUST LOOK AT THE COMMUNIST STATE OF MARYLAND:patriot::patriot:

Chris0nllyn

DEMS DONT HAVE ANY GOOD IDEAS JUST LOOK AT THE COMMUNIST STATE OF MARYLAND:patriot::patriot:

Let's say, hypothetically, Commissioner meetings are held at 10am on a Tuesday making it tough for the general public to be there to give comments.

If I told you a Commissioner candidate had an idea to make the Commissioner meetings, say, 6pm instead of 10am. Is that a good idea?

Kinnakeet

Let's say, hypothetically, Commissioner meetings are held at 10am on a Tuesday making it tough for the general public to be there to give comments.

If I told you a Commissioner candidate had an idea to make the Commissioner meetings, say, 6pm instead of 10am. Is that a good idea?
If the moon was made out of bar-b-que spare ribs would you eat it

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

6 PM would be a better idea, as would using modern telecommunications to open the meeting for tele-audience participation.

MiddleGround

6 PM would be a better idea, as would using modern telecommunications to open the meeting for tele-audience participation.

I agree.

In Calvert, the only candidate for Commissioner who had that idea was a Democrat.

Unfortunately, opening up the meetings to tele-based communications would open it to the likes of some of the people on here.

Honestly... would you want someone like Gillitard having the floor and web-based? :nono: Ranting on and on about someone named transporter on camera in his jorts and gulping down Cheetos??

It's people like that which spoil it for those who actually need it to participate.