Thanksgiving Dinner Shortcuts!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This will certainly save you some time in the kitchen! :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/pringles-selling-thanksgiving-dinner-in-a-can-with-latest-flavors

Last year Pringles released a line of Thanksgiving Dinner-flavored chips to the media only, and some people raised a big stink because they wanted to try them too. This year everyone can experience the thrill, because the brand is releasing three of their exclusive Thanksgiving Dinner Pringles flavors — turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie — online on November 6.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
51DtNOu3QeL._SX355_.jpg

luvmygdaughters

I could see my daughters eyes now, if I showed up with cans of Pringles, instead of the dressing and pie.:shocked: They would definitely ship me off to a nursing home with a quickness!!:lmao:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I like your style! Easy peasy! I cleaned 3 kitchens today; mine, dot’s, and in-laws. :faint: Happy Thanksgiving, DKP! :smile:
Thank you; same to you. To beat it to death.....the place was PACKED; both the parking lot and the inside. Folks were lined up in a serpentine fashion; elbows and a**.....well, you get it, right? Luckily, found a table and made ONE trip through the buffet; one full/layered plate. Tad-a-dis/Tad-a-dat. :yum: