calvcopf

Chase Elliott WIN
Kevin Harvick
Martin Truex Jr
Kyle Busch
Joey Logano

Last edited:

homedepot20

I'm going out on the "limb" and conceding the fact that OHCG has a "firm claim" on this Years SOMD Fantasy NASCAR "Championship" OHCG lead Calvcopf by 7 points and only needs to BLOCK Calvcopf by duplicating the picks by Calvcopf . Both have Truex Jr for the 5 point "bonus" so NO gain can be had there .

Monello has a good chance at 2nd if he picks differently from Calvcopf picks . Stgislander & Myself will battle for last ! We both have different picks for the 5 point bonus so that might be the deciding factor ???

Lastly for next year we need MORE entries ! Ideally a field of 10- 12 would be perfect ! Also I suggest a new & better way of scoring . Monello suggestion a system earlier that warrants a closer look .

Last edited:

calvcopf

Also I suggest a new & better way of scoring . Monello suggestion a system earlier that warrants a closer look .

I'm all for it! The current one was simple and worked for a while, but it has become really stale. Need to liven this thing up a bit!

OldHillcrestGuy

Well Homie your Gibb boys are finally going to get a good driver for next year. That will sure help you to get some points and maybe not be the KING of Last Place next year like all the years in the past. You'll have to pick Martin Truex Jr. now with all your other Gibb drivers.
You know I was wondering who Calcopf had for the eventual championship, was glad to see he also picked Truex, cause I was beginning to shake in my shoe's. I could be nasty like Joey Logano and just pick the same drivers he picks, but I'd like to win this title as a nice guy and let the cards fall where they may. One screw up by me and the last race could be very interesting. I would have pulled away if wasn't for little $hit ass Logano knocking out Truex couple weeks ago. Would love for Martin do something to him, the old police pit maneuver would be nice.

OldHillcrestGuy

This is really tough, I could just go out and block all Calcopf picks by picking same drivers. Im going to take my chances and not block him.

Harvick (1)
Elliott
Truex Jr.
Busch Ky.
Logano Hate this driver but only picking to hopefully win this championship.

If Elliott comes in first and all his other picks finish top 5 we could be within 3 points in the final race.

homedepot20

Standing AFTER Phoenix
OldHillCrestGuy 111+2=113
Calvcopf 104=2=106
Monello 97+2=99
HomeDepot20 91+6=97
Stgislander 91+3=94

Next Race , Sunday 18 November , CHAMPIONSHIP & Final 2018 Race at HOMESTEAD

OldHillcrestGuy

Standing AFTER Phoenix
OldHillCrestGuy 111+2=113
Calvcopf 104=2=106
Monello 97+2=99
HomeDepot20 91+6=97
Stgislander 91+3=94

Next Race , Sunday 18 November , CHAMPIONSHIP & Final 2018 Race at HOMESTEAD

Congrats Homie, busting out of last place, finally. You have a chance to catch Monello