Revelation 11 Hail King Jesus!

seekeroftruth

Revelation 11:16 And the twenty-four elders, who were seated on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying:

“We give thanks to you, Lord God Almighty,
the One who is and who was,
because you have taken your great power
and have begun to reign.
18 The nations were angry,
and your wrath has come.
The time has come for judging the dead,
and for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your people who revere your name,
both great and small—
and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”​

This is from amazingdiscoveries.org.

The seventh trumpet is the final judgement to come upon the earth. Christ sets up His kingdom, and rewards his faithful people. They receive a home in Heaven, a crown of life and live with Jesus forever. Satan and his angels and all who have chosen to reject the kingdom of Christ, and those who have persecuted the saints, will receive their final reward as well. God will “destroy” them in the lake of fire intended for Satan and his angels.​

This is from discoverrevelation.com.

These you remember, represented all of the believers. They have something to praise about, seeing that they were spared the wrath of God. It was the time to fall on their faces in total adoration to God.

We see here that Jesus took power. The establishing of His kingdom brings final victory to the Christian. The thanks really goes to Jesus here; the believers have not established the kingdom, Jesus did. All we can do is to praise him for establishing the Kingdom. It was not done through our power and might, but by His (Lord-Supreme Authority, Divinity, Almighty-Omnipotent). You see from this, He is all of it. His power is beyond reproach. His reign is forever and ever. He has no beginning and no end. He alone is worthy of our praise.

The nations, (worldly people), had a hay-day persecuting the believers. They were angry and very unfavorable to those with faith. Now the tables are turned. These very ones, whom they persecuted, will rule over them. Here we see punishment for those who did not accept the gift of salvation and great rewards given to those who did accept and live for Jesus. These, who will be destroyed, are actually the cause of the earth being destroyed. The wrath of God not only destroyed them, but damaged the earth as well.

These, who will be destroyed, are actually the cause of the earth being destroyed. The wrath of God not only destroyed them, but damaged the earth as well.

I told a friend of mine, yesterday, that I'm "doing this Bible study on Revelation". She said... "let me know when you get to the seven headed dragon thing." That's what I thought about when I first read Revelation a few years ago. It's not easy to understand.... but then again... it is about Jesus becoming King of the World and Satan meeting his doom. That's a pretty big battle for an old woman with an online Bible and some commentaries to comprehend.

So no... we haven't quite reached the seven headed dragon.... but we have reached the part where Jesus is King of the World.... now... war on Satan is at hand.

By the way... the commentaries make it clear... all those earthquakes, meteorites, meteors, and other junk have left the earth worse for wear. The humans on earth when this takes place must be of the most stubborn bloodline. They would probably bite the hand of the one that offers them aide. They are the ones that are too mean for their own good. They have been given every opportunity to come to God. They refuse.

:coffee: