Impeach 45

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What will be their justification? Border control? Collusion? Muslim ban? Over use of red ties? He's Hitler?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What will be their justification? Border control? Collusion? Muslim ban? Over use of red ties? He's Hitler?

Yes.

Add.... Two scoops of ice cream, well done steak, meatloaf, calling MS-13 animals, calling a ####hole a ####hole....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It doesn't matter what excuse they use because it will be a show pony. The Senate will never vote to convict, especially on some silly made up charge, and the House Dems know that. But their constituents are stupid and think "impeachment" means Hillary Clinton becomes President, and furthermore they think they can get 1,000 signatures on an online petition and that will impeach and remove Trump. Bringing impeachment charges is the Dems' way of appeasing their more ignorant voters and keeping them on the plantation. When it becomes a loser, it will be because "Republicans are evil and want to kill us all".

This is a rerun. I already know how it ends.

Rommey

What's the over/under date for Articles of Impeachment? I'm going with June 1, 2019.
What's the over/under date for starting the process for getting Trumps tax returns? I'm going with January 7, 2019.

Sapidus

It doesn't matter what excuse they use because it will be a show pony. The Senate will never vote to convict, especially on some silly made up charge, and the House Dems know that. But their constituents are stupid and think "impeachment" means Hillary Clinton becomes President, and furthermore they think they can get 1,000 signatures on an online petition and that will impeach and remove Trump. Bringing impeachment charges is the Dems' way of appeasing their more ignorant voters and keeping them on the plantation. When it becomes a loser, it will be because "Republicans are evil and want to kill us all".

This is a rerun. I already know how it ends.

This will probably make your head explode due to all the boogeyman propaganda you believe but come January Pelosi might be third in line for the presidency.

A little collusion here and some treason there and you could wake up saying " President Pelosi"

Sapidus

What's the over/under date for Articles of Impeachment? I'm going with June 1, 2019.
What's the over/under date for starting the process for getting Trumps tax returns? I'm going with January 7, 2019.

Why doesn't he just release them?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This will probably make your head explode due to all the boogeyman propaganda you believe but come January Pelosi might be third in line for the presidency.

A little collusion here and some treason there and you could wake up saying " President Pelosi"

The fantasies that run through your head... :killingme

gemma_rae

Why doesn't he just release them?

Stop being so angry and immature. Just have a drink!

Peach 45.jpg