Hoyer Announces Bid for Majority Leader

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Hoyer Announces Bid for Majority Leader

Date: 11-07-2018 03:02 PM

Summary: House Democratic Whip Steny H. Hoyer (MD) released the following statement today to announce his bid for Majority Leader...

Click here for the full story...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Hoyer Announces Bid for Majority Leader

Date: 11-07-2018 03:02 PM

Summary: House Democratic Whip Steny H. Hoyer (MD) released the following statement today to announce his bid for Majority Leader...

Click here for the full story...

Don't like his politics but he's a MUCH better choice for the democrats than Pelosi.. Pelosi in that position will guarantee a Red Wave in 2020.

He'd have the sense to keep the likes of Waters away from leading important committees.

Hijinx

Notice he doesn't ask to be Speaker, He enjoys living in Pelosi's shadow.
Hasn't the balls to leave her backside.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Notice he doesn't ask to be Speaker, He enjoys living in Pelosi's shadow.
Hasn't the balls to leave her backside.

Didn't catch that.. I first read he was pushing for Speaker, but like a good democrat he will do what he's told.

Hijinx

Didn't catch that.. I first read he was pushing for Speaker, but like a good democrat he will do what he's told.

Is that any different than what I said??
If Nancy says sh1t, Steny asks where and how high do I pile it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If for some reason the younger House Dems show some spine and purge the geriatric crew, including Steny, from their leadership, does Steny announce his retirement before the 2020 elections?

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Im pretty sure a museum somewhere is missing their relic. he is the poster boy for term limits imo.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Sounds like Nancy may have a fight on her hands to be reelected Speaker. Does she throw Steny under the bus and support a younger member for Majority Leader in order to hold the gavel once again?

GregV814

are there any long forgotten parks in Southern Maryland like, say, Fort Marcy??? Steny should avoid any parks like that. Bad things happen.