Revelation 11 A living Temple

seekeroftruth

Revelation 11:19 Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.​

Remember the living throne? It has four living creatures that look like animals holding it up. It throws energy...

Now we can see God's Temple. That's the original!!! Wow... He's going to show us the Temple prototype... and it's so alive... it's throwing energy too. There's the ark of the covenant. That's the original. That peek comes at a price though... here comes the earthquake and hailstorm.

This is from amazingdiscoveries.org.

Once again we are presented with a view of the Heavenly Sanctuary. In prior scenes we saw only the first compartment, the Holy Place. Now we move into the second section- the Most Holy Place containing the Ark of the Covenant, in which the Ten Commandments of God’s law are enshrined. The Most Holy Place in Heaven “was opened” to begin the Judgment in 1844. At the time Christ began His ministry in the Most Holy Place of heavenly Sanctuary. Daniel 9:22-25.​

Ok then... it all started to unfold in 1844.

This is from the easy English site.

In heaven, the doors to the temple opened. The box that held the agreement was inside the temple. All that God had promised to do he will do for his people. He will reward all those who believed in him. Even in the times of trouble, God’s people can be confident that he will save them.

Then there was a storm on the earth. There were flashes of lightning and loud thunder. It rained large blocks of ice. The earth trembled because of an earthquake.​

You know.... if I didn't know that space ships would be built by creatures God made... just like the Ark was built by Noah by direction from God... I would think this is a space ship.... I mean we see inside and then there's a blast of ice crystals and the ground shook.... I would assume an space ship would shake the ground while hovering.... and well... it's a space ship so ice crystals might be part of the fuel fumes.... Hey... it's more credible than a seven headed dragon....

I figure..... as much as PBS would love us to believe.... this is not a space ship.... this is Heaven....it's alive.... and it's getting ready for war.... Jesus has had just about enough.... the seventh seal is open now... time to shut Satan down.

:coffee: