Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We Know Where You Sleep at Night

Me: "Isn't that crazy??..I have no idear how that ground up Carolina Reaper pepper ended up in that bucket of water I threw on those people".
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

We are now hearing more details about the Antifa "demonstration" at Tucker Carlson's house in Washington D.C. last night. A mob of about 20 left-wing thugs came onto Carlson's property when his wife was home, began banging on his door, managing to crack it in the process, shouting "we know where you sleep at night." Someone in the crowd could be heard saying something about a pipe bomb.

A Twitter account associated with the group posted this message: "Racist scumbag, leave town!' Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you're reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either." The group also posted the names and addresses of Carlson's brother and friend.

This is not a protest. It is not free speech. These are not activists. These are terrorists engaged in an organized campaign to harass and threaten their political enemies. And this is far from the first case we have seen. We've seen them shut down whole city blocks, assaulting innocent bystanders and vandalizing property. We've seen them swarm politicians and chase them out of restaurants. We've seen them riot in stupid ski masks, wielding baseball bats and clubs. There's a reason the Department of Homeland Security considers them domestic terrorists. This is politically-motivated violence, incitement, and harassment. That's what terrorism is, by definition.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38130...-be-matt-walsh
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Moral precepts are constant through the ages and not obedient to circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Nobody keeps a BB gun handy any more?
    Are activist two pumps or four? Asking for Benjamin...
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    12 with salted pellets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    12 with salted pellets.
    LOL... Four will make a dog do a vertical like Spud Webb.. Well so I was told...
    No one cares.

LOL... Four will make a dog do a vertical like Spud Webb.. Well so I was told...
    I get tired of pumping. If you shoot them with a pellet gun you get the same charges filed against you as shooting them with a 22 and bird shot.

Blog Entries
    A decent sized family dog could probably easily disperse a crowd of 20 tofu burger eating protesters.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

My Hatsan only breaks over once to cawk it...just sayin'...

LMFAO...I just discovered that we are not permitted to #### weapons on this forum..

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    My Hatsan only breaks over once to cawk it...just sayin'...

LMFAO...I just discovered that we are not permitted to #### weapons on this forum..
    My Kodiak is the same. I was putting holes in a 5 gallon bucket at 20 yards. I wouldn't point it at anyone unless I wanted it to be lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by PrchJrkr View Post
    My Kodiak is the same. I was putting holes in a 5 gallon bucket at 20 yards. I wouldn't point it at anyone unless I wanted it to be lethal.
    But my faithful old Red Ryder on the other hand.. ;-)

Say..did you know there is an airsoft version of the M134 minigun? muah ha ha haaa

Members who have read this thread: 48