Our national embarassment

transporter

Donald J. Trump: national embarrassment....national disgrace.

What else can be said to describe this "man"?

His press conference yesterday was just another wonderful example of a "man" who has lost all touch with reality. He claims almost complete victory, despite losing the House, despite losing over 300 seats in state legislatures, despite 6 more state legislatures becoming fully run by Dems (Gov, House, Senate), despite losing super majorities in 3 more state legislature, despite losing 7 governorships, AND despite losing the popular vote (again).

He claims he's is moral....yet constantly says it doesn't matter what he does as long as HE wins....doesn't matter if the country loses...just doesn't matter....nothing matters as long as Trump wins.

He reads a list of R Congress folks who lost. He claims they lost because they didn't "embrace" him. Naturally, he fails to mention all those who accepted his "embrace" and lost. For those who don't understand (which is likely most on here)....you are supposed to be raised not to rub your opponents noses in the dirt when they lose. Trump RUBS HIS OWN TEAM MEMBERS noses in the dirt!! The guy's narcissism knows no bounds.

He runs a divisive damn near racist campaign and then attacks anyone who questions his tactics.

He suggested in his typically rambling, nonsensical press conference that the HE would have the Senate investigate House members who investigate Trump.

Again, for those who STILL do not understand the basic role of the President: he is supposed to unite the country. He is supposed to represent the entire country. Trump doesn't give two squirts about the country. Trump doesn't even care about the 30-35% of equally delusional cultists he claims as his base. Trump only cares about Trump and nothing else.

The guy is a disgrace. A complete, utter and total disgrace.

2020 can't get here fast enough. There HAS to be someone in this country who can BE Presidential...who can LEAD the entire country...who can actually move the ENTIRE country forward in partnership with both political parties AND our international allies.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
There's nothing more entertaining than a thread titled "our national embarrassment" with Trannys name listed under it!

:killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Donald J. Trump: national embarrassment .... national disgrace.

To YOU and Other Progressives Who Don't Like What Trump is Doing ... Trumps Actions do not match YOUR World View so they suck

Again, for those who STILL do not understand the basic role of the President: he is supposed to unite the country. He is supposed to represent the entire country.

and 8 years of 'I won, sit down and shut up - I have a Pen and A Phone Obama' gave us what exactly

Trump doesn't give two squirts about the country. Trump doesn't even care about the 30-35% of equally delusional cultists he claims as his base. Trump only cares about Trump and nothing else.

The guy is a disgrace. A complete, utter and total disgrace.

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated, Propaganda or Selfish ..... a Russian Bot or a Russian Troll From Minsk

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

CPUSA

Let the hate flow.jpg

You are such a sad little failure in life...
Just like Hitler was...

This_person

Donald J. Trump: national embarrassment....national disgrace.

What else can be said to describe this "man"?

Well, that's a pretty long list. I think you could start it with "Duly-elected President", "restorer of national employment", "philanthropist", "####ty husband", "multi-billionaire", "world leader", "man who restored America's place in global politics", "person who instigated peace on the Korean peninsula"......

Or, was your question rhetorical?

Well, that's a pretty long list. I think you could start it with "Duly-elected President", "restorer of national employment", "philanthropist", "####ty husband", "multi-billionaire", "world leader", "man who restored America's place in global politics", "person who instigated peace on the Korean peninsula"......

Or, was your question rhetorical?

Restorer of National Employment? Obama created more jobs during his first 21 months. World leader? Really? Man who restored America's place in global politics? Restored from what? Seems to me we were more respected around the world prior to 2016.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Seems to me we were more respected around the world prior to 2016.

As I travel around the world, and watch the news, I see exactly the opposite. But I think that might be because you mistakenly equate "respected" with "liked". I don't give a stuffed fig if we are liked; what matters is that we are respected and, in many cases, feared.

That's what we want? We want to be feared? I agree that we don't have to be liked, but there is a fine line between respect and fear. Respect keeps the doors open; fear closes them and creates desperation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seems to me we were more respected around the world prior to 2016.

That's because you watch talk shows that spin it that way. If you watched real news you would see that we are actually quite respected around the world. WAY more so than when Obama was president and giving away our money to terrorists.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's what we want? We want to be feared? I agree that we don't have to be liked, but there is a fine line between respect and fear. Respect keeps the doors open; fear closes them and creates desperation.

Psst. You're outvoted. We decided two years ago that we don't want to be the world's piggy bank and we don't want to buy temporary peace from terrorists and drug cartels. We decided that American citizens come first for us.

So you can cry and complain all you want, but you're still outvoted.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Psst. You're outvoted. We decided two years ago that we don't want to be the world's piggy bank and we don't want to buy temporary peace from terrorists and drug cartels. We decided that American citizens come first for us.

So you can cry and complain all you want, but you're still outvoted.

It amazes me... Jefferson taught everyone in 1801 not to pay ransom to hostile nations.

Every office holder needs a hard lesson in history and logic.

Who said anything about being outvoted? What does that even mean? Anyway, it scares me that so many of you Trump supporters want to send us back to the 1930's. Call me crazy, but I just don't get this way of thinking.