Transgender Woman Files Human Rights Complaints Against 16 Women For Refusing To Wax His nuts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sixteen Canadian women have had human rights complaints filed against them by a male-to-female transgender individual for alleged "gender identity" discrimination after they refused to wax his male genitalia.

John Carpay, a lawyer and the president of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, is representing two of the women who are being targeted by the complainant, who is referred to only as "JY." In accordance with an order from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, the transgender individual must be kept anonymous.

Transgender Woman Files Human Rights Complaints Against 16 Women For Refusing To Wax His Male Genitalia

:eyebrow:

Hijinx

Sixteen Canadian women have had human rights complaints filed against them by a male-to-female transgender individual for alleged "gender identity" discrimination after they refused to wax his male genitalia.

John Carpay, a lawyer and the president of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, is representing two of the women who are being targeted by the complainant, who is referred to only as "JY." In accordance with an order from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, the transgender individual must be kept anonymous.

Transgender Woman Files Human Rights Complaints Against 16 Women For Refusing To Wax His Male Genitalia

These freaks are getting out of hand. (no pun intended)

He needs his nuts waxed and buffered with a 40 grit sander.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
There is a right way, and a wrong way, to do wax hair removal. If you know what you're doing, you'll only have that customer one time.

This_person

1) I realize this is Canada and not the US, but it seems rather odd they insist the accuser remain anonymous.
2) How is a man a woman? You can say a transgender (or, more accurately, "cross-dressing") man, but if there are male genitalia, this is not a "woman", this is a "man". One does not transition from man to woman by wearing the clothing that is the norm of the opposite sex. Even if one wants to argue the semantic difference between sex and gender, this would therefore still be a person transitioning gender (or, "transgender") who is a man, and thus a cross-dressing man is a transgender man, not a transgender woman.

"JY approached 16 Vancouver-area female estheticians who only serve women,..." says the article. How are they denying him human rights? It's like going to a dentist for heart surgery and saying the dentist denied you medical service. :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
if you read the article , This Person, has already dropped one suit, the accused retained a lawyer and intended to fight the claims

officeguy

if you read the article , This Person, has already dropped one suit, the accused retained a lawyer and intended to fight the claims

Actually, the shakedown artist offers to drop the complaints in exchange against 2500 metric dollars.

Its a well planned shakedown. Probably perpetrated to get the funds for his 'bottom surgery'.

Hijinx

Actually, the shakedown artist offers to drop the complaints in exchange against 2500 metric dollars.

Its a well planned shakedown. Probably perpetrated to get the funds for his 'bottom surgery'.

My Dad used to do this surgery on the hogs with a sharp knife and some Kerosene.

CPUSA

I think more men should do this in Colorado, Oregon, & Washington State...
Let's see if they are as respectful to transgenders as they claim to be...

Hijinx

I think more men should do this in Colorado, Oregon, & Washington State...
Let's see if they are as respectful to transgenders as they claim to be...

Hard to believe we now live in a world where these freaks and mental defectives are accepted.
A world where one day I may face arrest for saying they are freaks and mental defectives.

Hijinx

In a real world and not this crazed mess we are in now this guy should be arrested for even bringing up some phony sh1t like this.

limblips

Maybe if they would stop stupid chit like this we could accept them instead of seeing them as nut (no pun) jobs.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Everyday, people show how mentally unstable they are.

Take me to court. I would really welcome this - because I want to see a Judge review this case in front of an entire courtroom. And FINE ME because I refuse to do this - to refuse to be paid to do this type of service - in my own business. :rolleyes: