Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transgender Woman Files Human Rights Complaints Against 16 Women For Refusing To Wax His nuts

Blog Entries
    Send him to me. I'll wax his nuts for him.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Send him to me. I'll wax his nuts for him.
    If you use cyanoacrylate and drop a spider on him, when he jumps off the table it'll save him money he would have spent on surgery.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    If you use cyanoacrylate and drop a spider on him, when he jumps off the table it'll save him money he would have spent on surgery.
    Oh no, just a traditional waxing will do the trick.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

In a real world and not this crazed mess we are in now this guy should be arrested for even bringing up some phony sh1t like this.

Maybe if they would stop stupid chit like this we could accept them instead of seeing them as nut (no pun) jobs.
    Being a left-handed conservative is tough. When somebody calls me a lefty I want to punch them.

Good grief, the stupid crap never ends...

Very funny replies, y’all. Thanks for the laughs!

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Sixteen Canadian women have had human rights complaints filed against them by a male-to-female transgender individual for alleged "gender identity" discrimination after they refused to wax his male genitalia.

John Carpay, a lawyer and the president of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, is representing two of the women who are being targeted by the complainant, who is referred to only as "JY." In accordance with an order from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, the transgender individual must be kept anonymous.

Transgender Woman Files Human Rights Complaints Against 16 Women For Refusing To Wax His Male Genitalia

Everyday, people show how mentally unstable they are.

Take me to court. I would really welcome this - because I want to see a Judge review this case in front of an entire courtroom. And FINE ME because I refuse to do this - to refuse to be paid to do this type of service - in my own business.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

Members who have read this thread: 51