More Love from The Left

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is pissing me off royally. Why freaking Tucker Carlson, of all people? And why aren't the cops busting heads and getting those people out of there?

I'm flat sick of AntiFa. They need to be called what they are - domestic terrorists - and have their heads put on pikes. This isn't protest, it's violence and scare tactics. That'w why whenever I see some retarded Democrat politician rail about how Trump is selling fear, I want to punch their face. Because, yeah, it's Trump people mobbing someone's home and making death threats.

:shutup:

h3mech

This is pissing me off royally. Why freaking Tucker Carlson, of all people? And why aren't the cops busting heads and getting those people out of there?

I'm flat sick of AntiFa. They need to be called what they are - domestic terrorists - and have their heads put on pikes. This isn't protest, it's violence and scare tactics. That'w why whenever I see some retarded Democrat politician rail about how Trump is selling fear, I want to punch their face. Because, yeah, it's Trump people mobbing someone's home and making death threats.

:shutup:

you know I feel the same way, I think we need to arm everyone like the old west , where you don't know who is armed and everyone is nice to each other cause you just don't know