Dem Rep. Gerry Connolly Jim Acosta Was Setup

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1060616202165383169[/TWITTER]

Rep. Gerry Connelly (D-Va.) declared Thursday that CNN's Jim Acosta was "deliberately set up" by President Trump in a "staged" event involving an intern on Wednesday that led to the CNN correspondent getting his press pass suspended by the White House.

Connelly's comments were made to TMZ outside of Congress on Thursday.

"Do you think he’s going to have a better relationship with all these reporters?" Connelly was asked.

"I would not argue that he’s going to have a better relationship with the reporters, given the fact he pulled Jim Acosta’s White House press credentials yesterday in kind of a staged setup," Connelly replied. "It was kind of a disgusting scene. So I think it raises very worrying questions about any respect at all he has for the free press and the role of the free press in a democratic society."

Democratic rep: Trump 'deliberately set up Jim Acosta' with 'staged' incident

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Yeah, it was a set up, like the President needed an excuse to boot his ass out.

Hijinx

"Do you think he’s going to have a better relationship with all these reporters?"

Don't know but there is one POS he won't have to deal with.

So I think it raises very worrying questions about any respect at all he has for the free press and the role of the free press in a democratic society."

I always taught my kids if you expect to get respect you have to give respect.
Acosta gave no respect to the president , nor to his staff./
He got what needed doing months ago.
He would have never treated the "Magic Negro" with such disrespect.

NewsJunky

Didn't it happen live?

The Dems are sounding dumber every day. If that is even possible. Acosta set himself up with his never ending rude behavior. He thinks he is the king of the press core. Glad his ass has finally been booted out. Let him sit over at CNN and cry all day with the rest of those cry babies.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The left isn't big on personal responsibility these days. Everything is someone else's fault. Criminals, drug addicts, protesters busting #### up, illegal invaders, it's not their fault. Then they have a host of excuses. White privilege, white supremacy, the patriarchy, President Trump, legal firearms, vaccines, vast right wing conspiracy(thanks for that one, Hillary), racism. The list goes on and on.

Hijinx

The left isn't big on personal responsibility these days. Everything is someone else's fault. Criminals, drug addicts, protesters busting #### up, illegal invaders, it's not their fault. Then they have a host of excuses. White privilege, white supremacy, the patriarchy, President Trump, legal firearms, vaccines, vast right wing conspiracy(thanks for that one, Hillary), racism. The list goes on and on.

You can call a white man anything and get away with it, and lately the left is going down on white women, saying they are too stupid to vote by themselves.

Meanwhile they follow a Muslim with a slave rag around her head.
How stupid are the ones calling others stupid.

This_person

The left isn't big on personal responsibility these days. Everything is someone else's fault.

^^^This^^^ :dingding:

This guy is essentially saying, "he knew Acosta would act like a jerk, so he MADE it happen on camera! It's not Acosta's fault because Trump knew Acosta would do it!!"

Acosta has no responsibility for his actions, according to this guy, Trump made him act like a jerk and push the staffer.