Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: But...btu Gilligan said this wouldn't happen!!

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    The business that you claim to own. Or, was all that
    You have less than a clue.

    Let me help you keep it that way.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    You have less than a clue.

    Let me help you keep it that way.
    So, it was all

    Got it
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  3. #13
    My business, is BOOMING.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    So, it was all

    Got it
    If you believe so....let’s go with that. In front of all the people that know me. ;-)
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    If you believe so....let’s go with that. In front of all the people that know me. ;-)
    Simple yes or no would suffice.

    Do you , in fact, own your own business? and Is it booming due to the Trump incentives and breaks?

    Why so elusive about this if you are so proud?
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post

    Why so elusive about this if you are so proud?
    Because you are such a stupidly presumptive and totally insufferable arse? Except for that, you mean? VFC job not keeping you busy enough?

    You already decided that I don't own a business. So go with that. ;-)
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Because you are such a stupidly presumptive and totally insufferable arse? Except for that, you mean? VFC job not keeping you busy enough?

    You already decided that I don't own a business. So go with that. ;-)
    I simply asked you 2 questions to which you could answer Yes or No.

    So far, you have failed miserably to do even that simple task. No Ginko today?

    For someone who always claims to be so proud of what they have done, you seem very reluctant to say so
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    I simply asked you 2 questions to which you could answer Yes or No.

    So far, you have failed miserably to do even that simple task. No Ginko today?

    For someone who always claims to be so proud of what they have done, you seem very reluctant to say so
    It's more fun to just watch you twist and squirm as you bounce aimlessly between your various theories. Don't you have some forum policing to do?
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Members who have read this thread: 36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |