Voter Fraud Allegedly Found In Deep Blue Florida County

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The news comes as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) claimed earlier in the day that the Democrats and Florida election officials with questionable records were trying to "steal" the election in Broward County, which is just north of Miami-Dade County.

Miami-Dade County is one of the bluest counties in the state of Florida, as nearly two-thirds of the county voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

"Stream of aggressive red stamping at Miami-Dade canvassing board as panel rejects provisional ballots from 108 people who showed up to vote a second time in the same election," Miami Herald reporter Doug Hanks said.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38153/breaking-voter-fraud-allegedly-found-deep-blue-ryan-saavedra

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rubio: Broward County Officials And Dems Trying To Steal Rick Scott's Victory In Senate

Now that the Broward County election officials have delayed their reporting of ballots for almost two days after the election, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio has been furiously denouncing them on Twitter, writing that they are trying to steal victories from GOP candidates who won in the state.

As Politico reported last August:

A judge has ordered the election supervisor in Florida’s second-most populous county to change the way she handles vote-by-mail absentee ballots after the Republican Party sued her for not following the law. The declaratory injunction, ordered Friday, prevents Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes from opening the mail-in ballots in secret or before the county’s three-member Canvassing Board meets to determine the ballots’ validity. The board can begin meeting Monday to handle absentee ballots, more than 75,000 of which have been cast in Broward ahead of the Aug. 28 primaries ...

Under state law, an elector or campaign can challenge the lawfulness of an absentee ballot, but only before the ballot has been opened from its mail-in envelope. By opening the ballot before it got to the three-member Canvassing Board, the Republican Party complained, Snipes’ office was breaking the law and making any challenge impossible.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-ne-marco-rubio-brenda-snipes-20181108-story.html

The senator went on to argue that the slow pace was more than “annoying incompetence.” Instead, he warned it is an indication of the potential for mischief, rather than slow counting. Rubio said Democratic lawyers were planning to “steal” the Senate election and one of the Florida Cabinet races. Presumably that refers to the agriculture commissioner contest between Matt Caldwell and Nikki Fried. The two candidates were separated Thursday evening by 470 votes — out of more than 8 million cast.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38153/breaking-voter-fraud-allegedly-found-deep-blue-ryan-saavedra

The news comes as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) claimed earlier in the day that the Democrats and Florida election officials with questionable records were trying to "steal" the election in Broward County, which is just north of Miami-Dade County.

:shrug:

2 of YOUR Sources ignore the shenanigans and malfeasance of the Broward Cty Election Office

which is NO surprise any reason to attack me

littlelady

God bless the USA
Be Specific Sugar Tits .,... what was innaccurate about the Daily Wire Story

or Politicos analysis last yr of Broward Cty Election Board

People like trans don’t know history, choose to ignore it, or try to tear it down. They live in the present, and think that makes them look right. I mean left. Or, something like that. What a bunch of elitist, immature, power hungry, whiney traitors. May patriots prevail, again. God bless the USA.

SamSpade

It's always Broward County, isn't it? And they always have SUCH a long time counting ballots.
In 2000, they were "re-examining" ballots and managed to come up with more votes for Gore.
In 2016, the election supervisor THREW OUT ballots. This time - it's a ballot box a teacher found
at a school.

By the way - SAME election supervisor. Apparently throwing away ballots won't result in ending
your job.

But it's always Broward, isn't it? How is it out on the panhandle, towns were wiped out - and
THEY got their ballots in?

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's always Broward County, isn't it? And they always have SUCH a long time counting ballots.
In 2000, they were "re-examining" ballots and managed to come up with more votes for Gore.
In 2016, the election supervisor THREW OUT ballots. This time - it's a ballot box a teacher found
at a school.

By the way - SAME election supervisor. Apparently throwing away ballots won't result in ending
your job.

But it's always Broward, isn't it? How is it out on the panhandle, towns were wiped out - and

That’s what happens when Dems lose. I am glad to see you feel the same way I do, but can’t do a darn thing about it; except excercise my/our right to vote. After I/we do, it is out of my/our control. It is hard to watch. So to speak.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wow! Democrats cheating an election again in Florida?

It's as surprising as rain being wet.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They count them slowly because it takes time to manufacture the number needed to throw the result and slip them into the pool.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
at a school.

your job.

Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach - they're notorious. When I lived in FL (12/98-4-05) and went thru the 2000 debacle - I learned just how corrupt they are down there.

Bann

PREMO Member
Over on Free Republic - they're reporting Tweets from people down there that say Gov Scott has ordered ballots seized. I'm trying to confirm that.

Crazy crap!

SamSpade

Broward, Miami-Dade, Palm Beach - they're notorious. When I lived in FL (12/98-4-05) and went thru the 2000 debacle - I learned just how corrupt they are down there.

I will give them THIS much latitude - Broward is like - the 20th most populous county in the country.

But 19 of them managed to pull it off without a hitch, and the SAME SCHMUCK WHO THREW OUT BALLOTS
two years ago is still in charge.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Over on Free Republic - they're reporting Tweets from people down there that say Gov Scott has ordered ballots seized. I'm trying to confirm that.

Crazy crap!

Can't find the video right now, but watched it last night on my phone. It would seem there are some "trunk" ballots again. Maybe that's what he's talking about? I dunno', but this crap has gotten outta' hand.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Marc Elias, the Perkins Coie attorney who retained the services of Fusion GPS in 2016 to produce the discredited anti-Trump dossier at the behest of the Clinton campaign and the DNC, is one of those lawyers.

Elias retained the shady opposition research firm Fusion GPS in April 2016, the Washington Post reported last fall, after the attorney had “vigorously” denied his involvement with the anti-Trump dossier for a full year.

Commenting on the Washington Post exclusive, Vogel wrote: “When I tried to report this story, Clinton campaign lawyer @marceelias pushed back vigorously, saying ‘You (or your sources) are wrong.'” Maggie Haberman, of the New York Times, shared the Post bombshell story and wrote on Twitter, “Folks involved in funding this lied about it, and with sanctimony, for a year.”

Perkins Coie hired Fusion GPS, which in turn hired former British spy Christopher Steele to dig up dirt on then-candidate Trump. Steele went on to share his dubious findings with the FBI, which used the information to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Sen. Bill Nelson Hires Perkins Coie/Trump Dossier Attorney Marc Elias to Handle Florida Recount

Bann

PREMO Member
I will give them THIS much latitude - Broward is like - the 20th most populous county in the country.

But 19 of them managed to pull it off without a hitch, and the SAME SCHMUCK WHO THREW OUT BALLOTS
two years ago is still in charge.
NO. NO leeway!! This is no lie & no exaggeration - they are corrupt. It's like Gov Scott said last night in the video link I posted up above - this is something EVERY FLorida citizen knows goes on .

Hijinx

In Maryland we have a circle that we fill in a bubble of sorts.
I assumed that if the bubble was not filled in that vote was not counted.
Circling the candidates name or drawing an arrow doesn't cut the mustard.

It's not a hard decision--don't fill in the circle the vote doesn't count.
Is it that hard for Florida residents to understand?