Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Tucker's promotion of white supremacy has real world consequences and he knows this."

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Jerry's?

I have seen him out and about before. I won't go cause a disturbance, but I will fart in his general direction.
    That place is way too expensive. Once was enough for me.
    If Steny eats there that's another reason not to go.
    That would turn my stomach.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    That place is way too expensive. Once was enough for me.
    If Steny eats there that's another reason not to go.
    That would turn my stomach.
    He is a little on the high side, but he's high enough quality that it's worth it. As for other patrons, as long as their not at my table I can't see worrying about them.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    That's what needs to start happening.
    The Clintons have perfected this technique.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Great thread, y’all. More needs to be said, done, or whatever it takes. Most of US don’t take kindly to bullies., Out of control is an understatement, and masked ones at that. God bless the USA.

Edit: And, Sam, you are right on, as usual. Patriot Power! :fist:
    Last edited by littlelady; 11-10-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Steny has dinner 2 or 3 times a month on Friday nights at a local place in Calvert..I wonder how he would take to his dinner being interrupted by protesters around his table. The problem is, you wouldn't be able to find Rs or Conservatives nasty enough to pull that stunt, that trait seems to be belong solely to the unhinged left.
    There probably is a few living in The Ranch Club, but it's lots of gas money and uphill all the way to Prince Frederick.. So there's that obstacle..
    No one cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin99 View Post
    He is a little on the high side, but he's high enough quality that it's worth it. As for other patrons, as long as their not at my table I can't see worrying about them.
    Yep, My mother and Step father have been a Jerry's customer since the eighty's at The Pub. They drive down from Annapolis about once or twice a month to visit and eat at his place.
    My mother talks about how The Village Pub was the hip place to be on Fri and Saturday night.
    She said they would show up and split a martini because that's what they could afford then..
    No one cares.

Members who have read this thread: 42