The mob at Tucker Carlson’s house is a serious threat to freedom

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What’s a bigger threat to our freedom of the press — a reporter losing his White House press pass or a commentator being targeted at his home by a threatening mob?

The other media member story was of Antifa members surrounding the home of Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson. “We know where you sleep at night” chanted the group in a video it posted to social media.

The mob vandalized the Carlsons’ driveway with graffiti, tried to break down their front door, shared the family’s address on social media and encouraged others to confront him.

https://nypost.com/2018/11/08/the-mob-at-tucker-carlsons-house-is-a-serious-threat-to-freedom/

Hijinx

The mob just needs to show up and attack the wrong house.....problem solved.

It's almost bound to happen. These people are insane.

What ever happened to the Golden Rule of "Do unto others"?
What fool would have this done unto them?

One of the people who encouraged this and actually spoke to these people and told them what to do is about to become a powerful leader, Chairman of the Congressional Committee on Financial Services . This is what Democrats voted for. This and Nancy Pelosi as Speaker after promising to spend 2 years harassing a sitting President.
It's going to be a rough 2 years . By all standards of common decency maxine waters should be expelled from her seat.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I think the percentage is far smaller than that..

ok I'll bite,

what county do you think a person fearful for his / her life and family threatened by a mob beating down the front door
could get away with 'defending their home from invasion' by emptying a 30 rnd mag through the front door

:elaine:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
ok I'll bite,

what county do you think a person fearful for his / her life and family threatened by a mob beating down the front door
could get away with 'defending their home from invasion' by emptying a 30 rnd mag through the front door

:elaine:

That's not a good response plan to begin with, when there are so many other options. ;-)

Uncle Joe said we should grab a shotgun and just shoot through the door with that.

A week after Uncle Joe proposed that, Girl Scouts of America announced they were ceasing the traditional door-to-door cookie sales.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That's not a good response plan to begin with, when there are so many other options. ;-)

... pressurize gasoline or other flammable liquid through the lawn sprinklers, an electrified net with launcher, a few angry/hungry bears released from hidden cages...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Uncle Joe said we should grab a shotgun and just shoot through the door with that.

On Right .... that will be easier to defend in Court

a Mossberg 500 is not a 'military' style weapon ...... 00 Buckshot / Slug / 00 Buckshot / Slug / 00 Buckshot / Slug / 00 Buckshot

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

a Mossberg 500 is not a 'military' style weapon ...... 00 Buckshot / Slug / 00 Buckshot / Slug / 00 Buckshot / Slug / 00 Buckshot

Uncle Joe tole us to do it that way.

I keep one of the shotguns loaded with these.. Did you know that human hair and most clothing are very flammable?

[video=youtube;WwhCygmhbCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhCygmhbCg[/video]

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
... pressurize gasoline or other flammable liquid through the lawn sprinklers, an electrified net with launcher, a few angry/hungry bears released from hidden cages...

To start with.....

:yay:

There are so many creative things you can do with the variety of extreme peppers available today.

black dog

Free America

They have been issuing 590's and then 590A1's for years..

black dog

Free America
Uncle Joe tole us to do it that way.

I keep one of the shotguns loaded with these.. Did you know that human hair and most clothing are very flammable?

[video=youtube;WwhCygmhbCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwhCygmhbCg[/video]

I always wondered who the white guy was that bought them out at the Chantilly show.
Did you get some of the Gaucho lasso shells along with them?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I always wondered who the white guy was that bought them out at the Chantilly show.
Did you get some of the Gaucho lasso shells along with them?

Thought about it. Bought a bunch of his flechette-filled shells instead. The 20-rd drum for the Saiga has 00 - Dragons Breath - flechette - Dragons Breath - 00 sequence loaded. ;-)

Old buddy of mine - since passed - that spent a lot of time patroling indian country in Vietnam showed me how to load what they called a "brush cutter" shell. Two pieces of piano wire twisted to make a cross and then small crimp-on lead fishing weights put on the end of each leg. Wind that in horizontal plane in to small "disk" around a simple mandrel made from sticking 4 finishing nails in to the end of a wood dowel that is roughly same diameter as 12-ga. Stack several of those wound up disks in shell..as many as will fit.

Amazing how much brush one of those will clear out with one or two shots. I'd always wondered what that mess looked like coming out of the end of the barrel if you filmed it in slow motion..LOL.

black dog

Free America
Thought about it. Bought a bunch of his flechette-filled shells instead. The 20-rd drum for the Saiga has 00 - Dragons Breath - flechette - Dragons Breath - 00 sequence loaded. ;-)

Old buddy of mine - since passed - that spent a lot of time patroling indian country in Vietnam showed me how to load what they called a "brush cutter" shell. Two pieces of piano wire twisted to make a cross and then small crimp-on lead fishing weights put on the end of each leg. Wind that in horizontal plane in to small "disk" around a simple mandrel made from sticking 4 finishing nails in to the end of a wood dowel that is roughly same diameter as 12-ga. Stack several of those wound up disks in shell..as many as will fit.

Amazing how much brush one of those will clear out with one or two shots. I'd always wondered what that mess looked like coming out of the end of the barrel if you filmed it in slow motion..LOL.

Sounds interesting, I ended up with a 50bmg can full of fletchetts from doing loading dock dealings when Talon Industrys was still demilling in pawpaw. Other than like you say load them in shotshells there's not alot to do with them unless we have internal conflict..

Edit,. The only reason I would pickup shotgun is because the Sig's are empty and I haven't gotten to my rifle yet..

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sounds interesting, I ended up with a 50bmg can full of fletchetts from doing loading dock dealings when Talon Industrys was still demilling in pawpaw. Other than like you say load them in shotshells there's not alot to do with them unless we have internal conflict..

Back when making stuff go boom was my job, I had opportunity to test and evaluate a number of different flechette designs for use in 2.75" rocket warheads. Some of them were pretty amazing..the larger 0.25" diameter ones made of tungsten, for example. Those were used in the attack on that Iranian minelaying vessel, Iran Ajr, back in the 80s. As soon as I saw pics of the damage I knew exactly what they had been hit with. The guys flying the little birds loved them those flechette rounds.

black dog

Free America
Back when making stuff go boom was my job, I had opportunity to test and evaluate a number of different flechette designs for use in 2.75" rocket warheads. Some of them were pretty amazing..the larger 0.25" diameter ones made of tungsten, for example. Those were used in the attack on that Iranian minelaying vessel, Iran Ajr, back in the 80s. As soon as I saw pics of the damage I knew exactly what they had been hit with. The guys flying the little birds loved them those flechette rounds.

Neat stuff, the can I have is mixed if I remember right, short and long like an inch long and a inch and a half long. I thought they were pulled from 120mm rounds?
We got all kinds of stuff from Talon.. I miss the old days,,, #Sadface....
Think of the fun stuff that could be demilled and sold from the last 20 years..
I believe what I have are steel, there was rust on them when I got them..

Last edited: