Civility? Left's 'New' In-Your-Face Civility Isn't Civility At All

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You might say, sure, but they're extremists. Not part of the Democratic Party.

But Democrats have condoned and excused the violence. Their supporters have financially supported it. Why? It serves their purpose.

If anyone prominent on the left has outright condemned what happened to Carlson and his family, we've not heard it.

Last year, Rep. Steve Scalise and other Republican congressmen were attacked by a Democratic gunman intent on killing one or more of them. The media and the Democrats mostly pretended it was an aberration.

When Sen. Rand Paul was physically attacked by a Democratic neighbor, sustaining three broken ribs, it was mostly shrugged off.

Civility? Left's 'New' In-Your-Face Civility Isn't Civility At All

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's going to take a large number of them being beaten or shot before they'll learn anything.

Even then, they won't learn they'll just change the tactics to something more cowardly and continue.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It's going to take a large number of them being beaten or shot before they'll learn anything.

And this is what scares me. It's what has to happen to get to this point, and it's getting too close for comfort. There is not a moment when I'm out and about, or even in my own yard, that I'm not looking over my shoulder. The dems are pushing republicans into a corner. It's no longer a matter of if, but when.

Smokey1

Even then, they won't learn they'll just change the tactics to something more cowardly and continue.

No then they will complain that conservatives are violent for defending themselves.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I wonder, is this what it was like in the 1920's in Germany minus the major depression

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wonder, is this what it was like in the 1920's in Germany minus the major depression

The Brownshirts went into public parks, gatherings and biergartens to start trouble.

Pretty much the same. :yay:

Bonehead

And this is what scares me. It's what has to happen to get to this point, and it's getting too close for comfort. There is not a moment when I'm out and about, or even in my own yard, that I'm not looking over my shoulder. The dems are pushing republicans into a corner. It's no longer a matter of if, but when.

If you are that afraid take steps to protect yourself and your family..fear is debilitating, situational awareness is not.

Hijinx

You might say, sure, but they're extremists. Not part of the Democratic Party.

But Democrats have condoned and excused the violence. Their supporters have financially supported it. Why? It serves their purpose.

If anyone prominent on the left has outright condemned what happened to Carlson and his family, we've not heard it.

Last year, Rep. Steve Scalise and other Republican congressmen were attacked by a Democratic gunman intent on killing one or more of them. The media and the Democrats mostly pretended it was an aberration.

When Sen. Rand Paul was physically attacked by a Democratic neighbor, sustaining three broken ribs, it was mostly shrugged off.

That sounds a lot like the excuse moderate Muslims use doesn't it?