I cuddled with strangers at a Cuddle Party, San Francisco's latest wellness trend

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The belief that touch is essential — a biological and social need — but often difficult to find without an intimate relationship is a guiding principle within the cuddling world, which in recent years has emerged as a major commercial industry. There are professional cuddlists who offer private cuddling sessions for as much as $100 per hour. Cuddling has pushed into the retail market with vigor.

Cuddle Parties take place all over the world, and all follow the exact same script. The first part of the evening is mingling, often over snacks. The second part is the informational portion, where the rules of cuddling are outlined. The third part is, naturally, the most amorphous: "free-range" cuddling.

https://www.sfgate.com/lifestyle/ar...ddlist-strangers-yoni-alkan-hess-13364872.php

:shocking:

Hijinx

Wonder how many ended up in a Snuggle-With-A-Struggle.

My advice is to get a written statement of the rules signed by the person you cuddle with , Have it witnessed by 2 other people and put the whole session on video.

Boy: can you imagine people being so weak and forlorn that they would need something like this?
No family no friend to go to> pitiful.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Think how pathetic your life must be if you have to pay strangers to give you affection. No friends, no family, no loved ones whatsoever.

California is weird, though, and should be kicked out of the US. Californians are so dysfunctional they always come up with this crazy crap - EST, TM, creepy pseudo-religions.

black dog

Free America
Wonder how many ended up in a Snuggle-With-A-Struggle.

download (7).jpg

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Or they could go to prison and get tons of snuggles from strangers without paying the fare.

puggymom

Or they could just go to their local animal shelter and adopt a dog. Dogs give the best snuggles and are big ole balls of unconditional love.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Or they could just go to their local animal shelter and adopt a dog. Dogs give the best snuggles and are big ole balls of unconditional love.

Then they'd have to take care of it. They don't want real affection; they want to pay a stranger for a service. Like Charlie Sheen said about hookers, "I'm not paying them for sex, I'm paying them to go away afterward."

BOP

My advice is to get a written statement of the rules signed by the person you cuddle with , Have it witnessed by 2 other people and put the whole session on video.

Boy: can you imagine people being so weak and forlorn that they would need something like this?
No family no friend to go to> pitiful.

Describes Tranny to a "t".