Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cuddled with strangers at a Cuddle Party, San Francisco's latest wellness trend

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    Or they could go to prison and get tons of snuggles from strangers without paying the fare.
    Yes It's Kalifornia. You could snuggle with a guy and wake up with a sore rectum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Yes It's Kalifornia. You could snuggle with a guy and wake up with a sore rectum.
    Speaking from experience?
    6:21

Tranny's reading this & weeping...
    It can't even PAY someone to snuggle it...

Or they could just go to their local animal shelter and adopt a dog. Dogs give the best snuggles and are big ole balls of unconditional love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puggymom View Post
    Or they could just go to their local animal shelter and adopt a dog. Dogs give the best snuggles and are big ole balls of unconditional love.
    Then they'd have to take care of it. They don't want real affection; they want to pay a stranger for a service. Like Charlie Sheen said about hookers, "I'm not paying them for sex, I'm paying them to go away afterward."
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    My advice is to get a written statement of the rules signed by the person you cuddle with , Have it witnessed by 2 other people and put the whole session on video.

Boy: can you imagine people being so weak and forlorn that they would need something like this?
    No family no friend to go to> pitiful.
    Describes Tranny to a "t".
    I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

Members who have read this thread: 49