The morning dump...

transporter

Comrade GURPS is going for a record...9 posts in about and hour...an impressive morning dump of bullsh!t propaganda.

Way to go comrade! Keep stoking the fear!

BTW...where's GregV and his outrage???

MiddleGround

Although I do not agree with your philosophy, I do agree that the amount of cut-n-pastes are egregious.

For someone who claims to work a full time job, seems odd that they have enough time to comb for political info, format them to re-post, and monitor this forum for so long. I mean, if that IS what you do for a living then just own it :yay:

No way some of the people on here work and stay on here every minute. If they do... they should be very proud of themselves as contributing members of the workforce :sarcasm:

black dog

Free America
It's called good time management...
Besides that, Who ####ing cares how many posts Gurps posted in a hour..

MiddleGround

The best and most ironic part of this is that 2 of the "business owners" were the FIRST to respond!! :lmao:

Time management?? More like time devotion... to the forum :killingme

It's cool though... Billy-boy needs a break from chasing around transporter all day (and night)

black dog

Free America
The best and most ironic part of this is that 2 of the "business owners" were the FIRST to respond!! :lmao:

Time management?? More like time devotion... to the forum :killingme

It's cool though... Billy-boy needs a break from chasing around transporter all day (and night)

Lol.. I got more done before you woke up, than you will do all day..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If they do ... they should be very proud of themselves as contributing members of the workforce :sarcasm:

I am glad you are so enamored with my work performance ... keep working I need YOUR Tax Dollars to pay my salary

I have been away from my desk the past 3 hours, what did I miss besides Transporters Derision

[as an IT guy there is not much going on watching Windows Install] :razz:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Comrade GURPS is going for a record ... 9 posts in about and hour

:buttkick: Hardly a Record ..... that takes less than 15 minuets I could be more prolific, but it just pisses off the site owner

... an impressive morning dump of bullsh!t propaganda.

Look in the mirror ...
Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Way to go comrade! Keep stoking the fear!

that would be Maxine, Schumer, Schiff, DiFi, Pelosi .... etc and the Progressive Media

Do you really think you are changing anyone's mind here, with your derision, dismissive attitude and contempt for anyone NOT Holding YOUR Opinion or World View