Cuomo Mocks Those Who Offer Prayers For Relatives Of Shooting Victims

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cuomo then said condescendingly, “'First, I would like to offer my thoughts and prayers.' Because that’s what you do when you offer, (sneers) thoughts and prayers. You mock those who lost loved ones because if you gave it any thought at all you would never walk away from any of these without figuring out a better way to deal with them. And prayer, you think leaving it to God is the answer? We pray for strength; we pray for wisdom; for resolve, but we clearly don’t want to act on any of those here so what are you praying for.”

Cuomo then offered a horrific scenario in which children of influential people were slaughtered:

What would it take? How about a stadium full of children of the most influential people in our society all holding puppies? What if they were all shot and killed, would we act? “Oh, don’t be ridiculous to suggest something like —” Is it? is it ridiculous? More ridiculous than doing nothing time after time? Listening to these people pouring out their pain, crying along with them, saying you care?

Cuomo pontificated, “You know the answer to the only question that matters. We can do better. And we all have to live with doing nothing. And the next time is coming. And more and more, you, me, our leaders, we’re all becoming part of the problem. “

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38182/watch-chris-cuomo-mocks-those-who-offer-prayers-hank-berrien

Hijinx

Cuomo then said condescendingly, “'First, I would like to offer my thoughts and prayers.' Because that’s what you do when you offer, (sneers) thoughts and prayers. You mock those who lost loved ones because if you gave it any thought at all you would never walk away from any of these without figuring out a better way to deal with them. And prayer, you think leaving it to God is the answer? We pray for strength; we pray for wisdom; for resolve, but we clearly don’t want to act on any of those here so what are you praying for.”

Cuomo then offered a horrific scenario in which children of influential people were slaughtered:

What would it take? How about a stadium full of children of the most influential people in our society all holding puppies? What if they were all shot and killed, would we act? “Oh, don’t be ridiculous to suggest something like —” Is it? is it ridiculous? More ridiculous than doing nothing time after time? Listening to these people pouring out their pain, crying along with them, saying you care?

Cuomo pontificated, “You know the answer to the only question that matters. We can do better. And we all have to live with doing nothing. And the next time is coming. And more and more, you, me, our leaders, we’re all becoming part of the problem. “

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38182/watch-chris-cuomo-mocks-those-who-offer-prayers-hank-berrien

I don't believe he has the answer. He may think he does, but he doesn't.
We all know what he wants is gun banishment, confiscation,, but let me know when he figures out a way to get guns out of the hands of criminals.
And Crazies. Maybe he can predict what crazies will use if guns are banned and try to ban that too.
Caine slew Abell with a rock, can he outlaw rocks.
Certainly a lot of law abiding people may turn their guns in.
But a lot of those law abiding people will be turned into criminals when they don't.

But Mr. Cuomo goes around making stupid statements and dreaming about an unarmed America.
Nitwit.

Last edited: