Despite Victory, Hogan Calls Midterms a 'Repudiation' of Trump

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Despite Victory, Hogan Calls Midterms a 'Repudiation' of Trump

Date: 11-09-2018 11:53 PM

Summary: Hogan held a press conference in which he looked ahead to his next 4 years, and mused on the reasons for his win, including disconnection from the policies of President Donald Trump.

Click here for the full story...

Hijinx

This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

Title: Despite Victory, Hogan Calls Midterms a 'Repudiation' of Trump

Date: 11-09-2018 11:53 PM

Summary: Hogan held a press conference in which he looked ahead to his next 4 years, and mused on the reasons for his win, including disconnection from the policies of President Donald Trump.

Click here for the full story...

Hogan is full of sh1t.
It's a good thing he cannot run again. If he did he would have to run as the Democrat he is.
He fellated them for 4 years and now he has another 4 years to do the same thing.

He won because Ben Jealous sucked.
If he is too stupid to realize that he isn't very smart.
Democrats won seats in Maryland because Maryland is a Democrat state.
It's just that simple, and blaming it on Trump only proves what a ding dong Hogan is.
Enjoy the next 4 year Larry, after that you are done.

transporter

Hogan is full of sh1t.
It's a good thing he cannot run again. If he did he would have to run as the Democrat he is.
He fellated them for 4 years and now he has another 4 years to do the same thing.

He won because Ben Jealous sucked.
If he is too stupid to realize that he isn't very smart.
Democrats won seats in Maryland because Maryland is a Democrat state.
It's just that simple, and blaming it on Trump only proves what a ding dong Hogan is.
Enjoy the next 4 year Larry, after that you are done.

Wow...you are stupid. I mean nothing else really needs to be said does it? You are just really that stupid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If Hogan didn't govern to the Left and criticize Trump, he would not win in Maryland. That's just a fact of our unfortunate political landscape and the one ghetto to rule us all. Hogan proves over and over that he cares nothing about the people of Maryland, and everything about holding office so he can give goodies to his cronies. I almost voted for Jealous as my own little private protest, but ultimately held my nose and voted for Les Evil. That made me feel almost as dirty as when I voted for John McCain.

Hijinx

If Hogan didn't govern to the Left and criticize Trump, he would not win in Maryland. That's just a fact of our unfortunate political landscape and the one ghetto to rule us all. Hogan proves over and over that he cares nothing about the people of Maryland, and everything about holding office so he can give goodies to his cronies. I almost voted for Jealous as my own little private protest, but ultimately held my nose and voted for Les Evil. That made me feel almost as dirty as when I voted for John McCain.

It was a damned tough call for me too, but the opposition was so bad.

Isn't it a shame that trump got my vote because Hillary was just awful, now I have to vote in Md. for someone I consider a Democrat in disguise/.

I can say though that Trump has not disappointed me like Hogan.
Trump is facing a Democrat House for 2 years but I would bet right now that he won't kiss any Democrat azz.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It was a damned tough call for me too, but the opposition was so bad.

Isn't it a shame that trump got my vote because Hillary was just awful, now I have to vote in Md. for someone I consider a Democrat in disguise/.

I can say though that Trump has not disappointed me like Hogan.
Trump is facing a Democrat House for 2 years but I would bet right now that he won't kiss any Democrat azz.

That is why he ran for prez. He, certainly, didn’t have to do it. I have never liked his persona, but I do believe he is a patriot.

And, Trump has faced opposition since the day he was elected. Orange is the new Black, or something like that.

Last edited: