Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Despite Victory, Hogan Calls Midterms a 'Repudiation' of Trump

  1. #1
    Automated News Bot newsBot's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    So. Md Online
    Posts
    2,716

    Post Despite Victory, Hogan Calls Midterms a 'Repudiation' of Trump

    This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

    Title: Despite Victory, Hogan Calls Midterms a 'Repudiation' of Trump

    Date: 11-09-2018 11:53 PM

    Summary: Hogan held a press conference in which he looked ahead to his next 4 years, and mused on the reasons for his win, including disconnection from the policies of President Donald Trump.

    Click here for the full story...

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    29,566
    Quote Originally Posted by newsBot View Post
    This just in from the somd.com Headline News:

    Title: Despite Victory, Hogan Calls Midterms a 'Repudiation' of Trump

    Date: 11-09-2018 11:53 PM

    Summary: Hogan held a press conference in which he looked ahead to his next 4 years, and mused on the reasons for his win, including disconnection from the policies of President Donald Trump.

    Click here for the full story...
    Hogan is full of sh1t.
    It's a good thing he cannot run again. If he did he would have to run as the Democrat he is.
    He fellated them for 4 years and now he has another 4 years to do the same thing.

    He won because Ben Jealous sucked.
    If he is too stupid to realize that he isn't very smart.
    Democrats won seats in Maryland because Maryland is a Democrat state.
    It's just that simple, and blaming it on Trump only proves what a ding dong Hogan is.
    Enjoy the next 4 year Larry, after that you are done.

  3. #3
    Only R I didn't vote for...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    Hogan is full of sh1t.
    It's a good thing he cannot run again. If he did he would have to run as the Democrat he is.
    He fellated them for 4 years and now he has another 4 years to do the same thing.

    He won because Ben Jealous sucked.
    If he is too stupid to realize that he isn't very smart.
    Democrats won seats in Maryland because Maryland is a Democrat state.
    It's just that simple, and blaming it on Trump only proves what a ding dong Hogan is.
    Enjoy the next 4 year Larry, after that you are done.
    Wow...you are stupid. I mean nothing else really needs to be said does it? You are just really that stupid.

  5. #5
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    127,457
    Blog Entries
    2
    If Hogan didn't govern to the Left and criticize Trump, he would not win in Maryland. That's just a fact of our unfortunate political landscape and the one ghetto to rule us all. Hogan proves over and over that he cares nothing about the people of Maryland, and everything about holding office so he can give goodies to his cronies. I almost voted for Jealous as my own little private protest, but ultimately held my nose and voted for Les Evil. That made me feel almost as dirty as when I voted for John McCain.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    29,566
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Wow...you are stupid. I mean nothing else really needs to be said does it? You are just really that stupid.
    Did you say something?---------never mind whatever it was, wasn't worth anything.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Member Since
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    29,566
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    If Hogan didn't govern to the Left and criticize Trump, he would not win in Maryland. That's just a fact of our unfortunate political landscape and the one ghetto to rule us all. Hogan proves over and over that he cares nothing about the people of Maryland, and everything about holding office so he can give goodies to his cronies. I almost voted for Jealous as my own little private protest, but ultimately held my nose and voted for Les Evil. That made me feel almost as dirty as when I voted for John McCain.
    It was a damned tough call for me too, but the opposition was so bad.

    Isn't it a shame that trump got my vote because Hillary was just awful, now I have to vote in Md. for someone I consider a Democrat in disguise/.

    I can say though that Trump has not disappointed me like Hogan.
    Trump is facing a Democrat House for 2 years but I would bet right now that he won't kiss any Democrat azz.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    It was a damned tough call for me too, but the opposition was so bad.

    Isn't it a shame that trump got my vote because Hillary was just awful, now I have to vote in Md. for someone I consider a Democrat in disguise/.

    I can say though that Trump has not disappointed me like Hogan.
    Trump is facing a Democrat House for 2 years but I would bet right now that he won't kiss any Democrat azz.
    That is why he ran for prez. He, certainly, didn’t have to do it. I have never liked his persona, but I do believe he is a patriot.

    And, Trump has faced opposition since the day he was elected. Orange is the new Black, or something like that.
    Last edited by littlelady; 11-11-2018 at 04:25 AM.



Members who have read this thread: 35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |